one.

"Go away befo--" The man whose bottom lip is currently bleeding from a punch in a fight just earlier, tried pushing the girl, who was just concerned and tried to help him, away with that same line he's been using to her since who knows when.

"Stupid. Before what? I don't even buy that, anymore. Just shut up, Im Youngmin." The girl said, as she knelt down to meet the sitting man's eyes. She took the said man's left arm, and wrapped it on her shoulders for support. She tried pulling him up to stand up, but the latter pulled him instead. So, she slightly stumbled on her knees, and ended up into his embrace, her legs touching the slightly warm floor. Youngmin placed another arm around her, and he was now hugging her.

The girl, although confused by his actions, froze on her spot and just rested her head against his shoulder. She didn't fully hug him back, she just clutched her fingers to the sides of his uniform.

"Stop being so nice to me. Why are you like this... Serin-ah." He whispered, not caring if she heard it or not. But, she didn't. She felt he was speaking, but she can't figure out what he just said.

"Why did you do it, this time?" Serin asked softly, but enough for him to hear.

"Can I not answer that?" He replied. She sighed, instead of answering. She knew Youngmin won't give her an answer but, she still asked. There might be a change somehow. She just dropped the topic, and they stayed in silence, despite the fact that they should be in class, right now. It was probably History for her, by this time. And, Math for him.

Youngmin hates not telling her the reason whenever he gets into trouble, but then, he can't say it. 99% of these fights were associated to her. There are those guys who wants to go after her. Be it sincere or not. Of course, he only gets in trouble with those who are not sincere, and just wanted to play with her. It gives them the bragging right that they're dating the student council president who was good in almost everything she does. He knows she would just reprimand him to ignore those guys when he tells her the truth. But, he can't do that, either. He doesn't want her to get hurt, after all.

"Are you not letting me go?" She asked, breaking the silence.

"Mhm." Youngmin replied while his eyes are closed, trying to rest. He was incredibly tired. Who wouldn't after a fight with 3 other guys? Not to mention that he fought with someone, the day before, too.

"How about clinic?" She wanted to treat his wounds, already. Before she can finally let go of worrying about him.

"I bet you already have something inside your pockets." Youngmin retorted. True enough, Serin has some adhesive bandages, disinfectants, cottons, and ointments. She needs to bring those, every day. For him, of course. She doesn't know when he gets into another trouble, or when he doesn't want to go to the clinic to get treatment. So, she makes sure she brings some first-aid stuff in her pockets. After bringing him to the clinic for countless of times, she knew, by now, what and how she should apply it onto his wounds.

"I'll treat your wounds. Let go." She said in a quite stern voice but careful enough not to make it sound harsh. She's really confused why he does this. And she honestly wants him to stop this and start controlling his temper.

"Don't want." Youngmin slightly shook his head, as he said that. He doesn't really want to look her in the eye, right now. He just thinks Serin is probably tired of taking care of him in addition to her school works.

"Youngmin-ah..." She called, once again. With that, Youngmin finally let her go, and sat on a weird cross sitting position.

Serin just chuckled at this sight of Youngmin. It's still funny for her how he sits like that. It's weird but cute.

She then, emptied the contents of her pockets, and started applying first-aid. Youngmin cannot help but stare at the sight of her face so close to his. But he realizes he shouldn't stare, so he just looked down at his hands while fidgeting with them.

After treating the wounds on his face, she held his left hand to put bandages around it. Youngmin cannot help but scratch the back of his neck using his free hand. He does this when he gets shy or nervous. Or maybe it's just his habit in general.

She then checked the other, and asked if he was hurt somewhere else since she can't check his arms because he's wearing long sleeves topped by the school uniform's blazer.

"I'm not hurt, anywhere else, I guess?" Youngmin said, and forced out a chuckle.

"Can you stand by your own?" She asked. Youngmin just nodded, and they both stood up. They went back to their respective classrooms, and earned some stares when they got in their own classrooms.

She wasn't classmates with him, but their classrooms are next to each other. Her classmates knew she skipped History to accompany Youngmin, and they stared at her for that. They don't really care about the fact the student council president skipping classes. They cared about the fact that she's always coming for Youngmin whenever things like that happen. Some think she likes him. Others think she's just too kind. Some even think they're dating, already.

The hour after History is a free time, so she went out, again. She needs to find the History teacher, to apologize and clarify for skipping the class. She passed by Youngmin's classroom who was having English, right now, on her way to the faculty room. They caught each other's eyes, and just smiled at each other, before she continued walking to their teacher.

The teacher didn't really mind her skipping at all. Every teacher knows that when Serin's missing, she's probably taking care of the troubles in school. Besides, she maintains her high grades. She was just reminded to inform the teachers for the arguments she cannot settle. She took her leave from the room, and went back to her own. She sat down on her desk, the one on the last row beside the window, and just looked outside through the window.

When will you ever stop being a troublemaker, Youngmin-ah? she just asked, in her mind.