five.

"Serin-ssi! Y-youngmin! Clinic!" A girl which seems to be unfamiliar to Serin exclaimed, in a panicking tone, with a few pants in between the words.

Serin dropped her pen, and immediately shot out of her seat, then dashed out of the classroom towards the clinic. She wasn't even able to talk to the girl, because she was so in a hurry.

"What is it this time, Youngmin?" she said as she ran, and reached the front of the clinic. Worry flooded her senses which made her forget to knock, and just slid the door open, panting heavily as she stood at the door frame.

Her eyes landed on an Im Youngmin lying on a bed, with his eyes closed. She just walked straight to his bed, still panting from both running and worrying.

"He fainted." the nurse said, which made Serin's heart skip a beat, and shifted her eyes to the nurse. "But he's going to be fine. He's just tired." the nurse continued.

As her breathing calmed down, she sat down at the edge of Youngmin's bed. She held his hand, hoping he'd get better, soon. She looked at his face with an anxious look. She whispered, "Idiot. Fool. Stupid. Crazy. Dummy. Stop making me worry. Can you?"

Tears started to form in her eyes, and her sight slowly became blurry as the tears increase. While Youngmin fainting isn't something new, it isn't something usual, too. There were only a few times he passed out in school. This may be the 5th time, as far as Serin can remember. Who wouldn't worry when she just suddenly hears that her best friend passed out, even if it's only due to fatigue?

"I'm not dying. Stop crying." a voice muttered, and Serin felt a soft squeeze on her hand. She wiped her tears, with her other hand, so she can finally see Youngmin, awake. But, her tears still streamed down her face a little after.

"Why do you keep on making me worry? Can't you just.." she said in between her sobs, her head hanging low to hide her crying face. Youngmin stayed silent, but the crying girl felt him move since the bed move slightly. Youngmin, now sitting, gently cupped her cheeks using his hands, and lifter her face to meet his. His eyes followed the trail of tears falling endlessly from her eyes. He, then, wiped them away with his thumb.

Serin managed to stifle her sobs and tears back, when Youngmin smiled at her. It was weak but warm. Youngmin gently rested her head against his shoulder and trapped her in his arms. What makes it warmer is that, Youngmin was stroking the back of her head, and she can't deny the fact that she wants to stay like this for a long time. She hugged him back, and buried her face against his neck, to which Youngmin cannot help but smile, in return.

If someone would see the both of them, they'll wonder what's the relationship of the two, and if anyone will ask others on what they think, they'll think they're dating. But no, that's just the nature of their friendship. It's just that they rely on each other, because they don't have their family with them. Youngmin's are back at Busan, his hometown. Serin's are wherever they are. Serin's parents just send her money for the rent of her place, living expenses, and her school tuition fee. She never knew where they are nor did she ask them where they are. She grew up with her aunt, but that aunt had to move abroad so she was left alone, here. She doesn't really mind it anymore, she's been used to being all by herself, anyway,

Youngmin, on the other hand, maintains communication with his family, and they treat Serin as well as they treat Youngmin, or even better than Youngmin. It was like Serin was a part of their family, even though she's only been with them for around three times whenever Youngmin forces her to go with him.

"Don't you have class?" Youngmin asked. She just shook her head.

"I still have an hour, the English teacher isn't around, so it's  free. You?" she asked back.

"Korean. I think I need to go back, already. I can't miss more classes. I'm not as smart as you are." he replied and chuckled. Serin pulled away from him, and got off of the bed. She spotted where Youngmin's shoes were placed at. She bent down to grab them, and placed them nearer to him. Youngmin slipped his shoes on, and went back to his classroom, as well as Serin to hers.

~~~~~~~~~

"You have a club meeting, right? Can I go first? I have to meet someone, sorry. Bye!" Serin said, and rushed off to somewhere. Young,in wasn't even able  to reply at all. But, he just went to his meeting, since he can't do anything about her, and he can't skip this one, either.

"Serin-ah! Did you wait long? I'm really sorry." A tall man approached Serin, with an apologetic smile on his face. The man has three moles under his left eye which formed a tiny triangle shape on his face. His face looked like an actor's face. His visuals are no joke.

"I just got here, too. It's fine, Seongwoo." Serin assured the man in front of her.

They were at the school's entrance, right now. Serin waited for him for around 10 minutes. But, she didn't really mind waiting.

"So, uh, let's go?" the man whom Serin called Seongwoo, asked.

"Sure." she agreed, and they both walk together out of the school.

After an hour, Youngmin was finally free from the meeting, and decided to go home. But as he passed by a nearby cafe, he spotted a laughing Serin with someone through the glass wall of the cafe. They looked like they were having much fun, which made Youngmin feel bitter, and hurt. It's been awhile since he and Serin went out, too. He easily feels jealous of any guy spending time with him. Yeah, sure, he was the closest to Serin, physically. But, romantically? He's not even confident that she would date him if he confessed. He's more on the thought of having their friendship ruined if he confesses. So, basically, he might be the farthest from Serin, romantically.

He just sighed, at the sight, and turned to walk at the direction of his home.

Were they on a date? Does she like him?

All kinds of questions flooded his thoughts, that he didn't even notice that he already walked pass where he rents an apartment. He just noticed when he heard a dog bark at him so loud. He looked around, and noticed that this isn't their neighborhood. He turned to walk back, but when he reached the front of his apartment, he just stood there. He didn't open the door, and instead he dashed off to where Serin lives. And as he grew closer to her place, the two figures he's seeing are also getting clearer in his eyes.

Serin and Seongwoo were standing in front of each other, with smiles on their faces. Youngmin just stood there, not knowing why he went there, or why he can't seem to move away.

Just then, Seongwoo kissed Serin's forehead, which earned him a surprised look from Serin, and a death glare from Youngmin. But then, he can't really do anything. He's too confused, and jealous to think straight.

Seongwoo then, went away, and left Serin with a puzzled look.