four.

"Im Youngmin!" The said boy heard a familiar voice calling out to his name. He immediately tried to hide, but it was already too late. Serin already found where he was, with another guy, who's flustered, as well. She just stared at the other guy, and motioned for him to leave. The guy did, and she went to Youngmin, with her eyebrows furrowed, and arms crossed.

"Go away." Youngmin just looked away from her, embarrassed that she caught him in this situation.

The guy earlier was Euigeon. Youngmin wanted to warn him of some sort, to not bother Serin, again. And, to wake up and be serious about relationships, again. He always does this to anyone who doesn't confess to Serin sincerely. Of course, some of these instances results to flying punches aimed at each other's faces, or some collar-grabbing moments. Especially with Youngmin's short temper, that 'some' doesn't mean it only happens sometimes. It always happens. Most of the time.

Actually, this time, with Euigeon, might've been one of those instances if not for Serin appearing at the right time.

Serin noticed a band-aid starting to lose its adhesion, and one side of it has already come off of his cheek. She pulled out a small pack of band-aids, and got one out of it. She slowly pulled the dangling band-aid from his cheek, to which Youngmin slightly flinched, because it was too sudden. He was staring at her face, while she was looking at the band-aid she's pulling. She then, peeled the wrapper of the new band-aid, and sticked it onto his face. She crumpled the wrapper and the old band-aid, and kept it in her pocket. Then, she looked back at Youngmin who just watched all of her actions.

Youngmin smiled, apologetically at her. Of which the girl just returned with a deep sigh. She gave him a slight smile, after sighing. She, then, turned around and started walking away. Youngmin soon caught up with his long legs, and walked beside her.

When they reach her classroom, she finally spoke up.

"Don't get into trouble, again."

"I'll try." And, they both parted ways, as they went to their own rooms.

~~~~~~~~

Serin has a council meeting, today, so Youngmin is waiting for her outside the meeting room. Youngmin always waits for her, even though she's fine going  home, alone. But, Youngmin insists on waiting for her. Talk about being possessive without even a relationship label.

When he saw people leaving the room, he took a peek through the door, and saw Serin with the vice president, fixing whatever they were fixing. Then, here comes Youngmin's possessiveness, he opened the door widely, and knocked on it, while leaning against the doorframe, looking a little bit impatient. Or annoyed, rather.

He was obviously annoyed that she was left alone with a guy who isn't himself. But Serin's so numb, she doesn't even think about that, and just thinks he wants to go home, already. She smiled at the vice-president, and whispered if she can get going, since there were only a few things left to arrange. The guy offered to wrap what's left up, so she can go first. She mouthed a "Thank you" to him, before running off to Youngmin.

"Do you like him?" Youngmin asked, out of the blue when they they got out of the school building. The question made Serin choke on air.

She stopped walking, and said, "What are you even? Im Youngmin!" She shouted for his name, when he just went straight ahead, even though he noticed Serin stopped. Youngmin just turned to her little bit, with a raised eyebrow.

The girl puffed her cheeks, and walked towards him. She rolled her eyes at him. "Really, Youngmin? What's your problem? You ask that to me, almost every time you see me talking with a guy aside from you. It's a wonder why you don't ask that when I talk to you." she remarked with full sarcasm.

"Do you like me?" Youngmin, then, asked because of what she said. He can feel his heart raging in his insides, and he feels like he's going to burst out with the emotions he's currently feeling. First, he hates himself for asking that. Second, he thinks she's very pretty right now despite the dangerous situation he's in. Third, he's afraid of hearing, "I don't" or "As a friend.". Fourth, he's very nervous if she can hear his heart beating quickly and loudly. Fifth, just thankful he's been with her for a long time.

"Yah. Im Youngmin. You're zoning out. Hey. Hello? Youngmin!!!" she called out to him, each word growing louder and angrier. She just looked at him with furrowed eyebrows, when he finally got himself together.

"Yeah. What?" He asked her, innocently.

"Don't what me, oh my gosh." She said, and squinted at him, like if he doesn't talk for another 5 seconds, she's walking out.

But then, Youngmin realized she didn't hear him ask her if she likes him (Does this girl have hearing problems?). So, he just smiled at her, and continued walking after taking her hand in his. She, then, intertwined their hands, as if it wasn't a big deal that they were holding hands when they're not even dating. His thoughts were basically having a party in his mind, now.

"You're making me crazy, Yoon Serin." he said, thinking she wouldn't hear him. But, she did.

She turned to look at him, still walking, "You've been crazy for a long time, Im Youngmin." She retorted back, thinking it was some kind of a joke for him.

"Yeah. For you." he said in his mind, and broke their intertwined hands, then threw an arm over her shoulders, and pulled her close to him.

Little did Youngmin know, Serin's face slightly turned pink from blushing due to his sudden skinship. But, Serin doesn't even have the tiniest clue as to why she's feeling hot, all of a sudden. Was it because of Youngmin?

Youngmin felt her head move, as if she was shaking it in a way to signify, No. Serin felt conscious, and looked up to Youngmin, only to meet his eyes staring at hers. Youngmin tried controlling his feelings, and managed to give her a small and cute smile. He saw her eyes growing tiny bit larger, but stifled it, and smiled back at him, before looking away.

He just ruffled her hair, because he found her too cute to resist. She, then, lowered her head more in embarrassment, and Youngmjn just can't help chuckle at the sight of his crush being shy around him.

"Too cute, Serin-ah" he thought.