ten.

[ added a few paragraphs lmao]

~~~~~~~

It was a few days after, that Youngmin went back to school. His mother just needed a lot of rest, and he, soon, went back to school, since he can't afford to lose out as much as possible. He has many things to catch up to, but Serin helped him take note of what he missed, despite being so busy for that.

"Take your time, Youngmin. You'll find it out, soon. Whatever conclusion you come up with, I'm on your side." His mother told him before he left the hospital.

However, what Youngmin did the first thing after he came back is so ridiculous.

Serin is currently rushing over to where the other students said Youngmin and Seongwoo were seen fighting. At the back of the school building.

Serin actually wonders why there are no CCTVs placed on the back of their school building, because who knows when students go there for some monkey business, or whatever it can be. She tried proposing it, but her position cannot really do anything about it at all.

Serin went there (of course she hid), and heard everything they're talking about.

"Don't you dare hurt Serin or else." Youngmin warned Seongwoo, with a glare.

"You can't even confess to her, yet you act like this. You've liked her for how many years? Does she even like you? You're not even dating her. You're just a friend, Im Youngmin. Don't cross the line." Seongwoo retorted, which made Youngmin's grip on the other's collar tighten. They were not fighting, yet. Just some intimidating each other. Serin made her way near the two, discreetly. They haven't noticed her, yet. "Not because you're the closest to her, you're also the closest to dating her. Don't even dream of it. Serin likes me. Not you." Seongwoo said, and was about to punch Youngmin on his face, but of course Serin interfered. They might get suspension if any of their punches land on each other, and she definitely doesn't want Youngmin to get suspended. Seongwoo would be fine, but not Youngmin.

Serin kicked Seongwoo's nearest leg to her, with all might. Seongwoo felt the sharp pain, and was jumping around, after Youngmin let his collar go. Serin just crossed her arms, and smirked at him.

"Not because I've hanged out with you, it means I like you. No, I don't." she said, and went in front of him whose leg still hurts. "Please don't get the wrong idea." she said while smiling, and kicked his other leg. She rolled her eyes at him, and grabbed Youngmin's wrist, then walked away, but Youngmin resisted. He was still glaring at him like he wanted to beat death out of him. Youngmin's temper is really short, that's why.

"Youngmin." she said sternly.

"Go away. I'll follow, soon." Youngmin said, and retrieved his hand from her grip. But, Serin immediately grabbed it, again.

"Im Youngmin." she slightly raised her voice, at him. Youngmin sighed, he was slowly calming down, so he just followed her, leaving Seongwoo who's in pain.

"Did you hear everything?" Youngmin asked, while following her. As much as she wanted to say yes, she didn't. She didn't want to ruin anything, since she knows Youngmin might deny it, because he's scared. She can't really say she likes him. She never thought of him as a significant other, but she can't deny her heart flutters at Youngmin's skinship with her. She also has this feeling of the need to see Youngmin atleast once a day. She doesn't know if it's just because she's used to sticking with him since middle school, or other reasons.