fourteen.

Serin never told Youngmin that Seongwoo's still bothering her. That he's still trying to get her attention. She honestly doesn't even know if Seongwoo has real feelings for her, or he's just.. pretending? She doesn't get him. Won't it be normal to avoid each other after what happened before? Even if she doesn't really mind what happened anymore?

That crazy girl is even doing crazy things to her because Seongwoo still talks to her. She just wants a quiet life, can they just leave me alone?

Ong Seongwoo
Are you free today?

Yoon Serin
I

'm sorry, no.

Ong Seongwoo
Again? :(

Serin sighed at his reply. Should she just go with the flow and meet with him? I can just tell him straightforwardly that I reject him, right?

Yoon Serin
W

hat do you even need?

Ong Seongwoo
You.

Yoon Serin
W

e both know you don't?

Ong Seongwoo
I don't.

Yoon Serin
A

h, so you don't need me lol.That's good.

Ong Seongwoo
No
I mean
I don't know that I don't.
That's confusing but you get it.
You've been rejecting me.
Aren't you ever gonna say you're free?

Yoon Serin
L

ol. Shut up.

"Who are you texting? I've been talking here, you don't even listen to me." Youngmin snorted, with full of sarcasm. Serin immediately dropped her phone in her pocket, because Youngmin tried to peek on the screen. Youngmin just gave her a suspicious look but dropped it, almost a second after.

"It's nothing." she answered, and Youngmin continued talking about something Serin didn't listen to.

Sometimes, Seongwoo would wait for her in front of her classroom, and make sure he avoids Youngmin or Youngmin would make things worse.

Sometimes, it's the crazy girl from before threatening of some unrealistic stuff.

Seongwoo apologized for his attitude before, and he actually changed slightly. But Serin doesn't really care anymore, she's too busy to play around with him. She doesn't really want to stick with him like before. Not like she badly wants to make friends with someone when she has Youngmin, anyway. Moreover, she doesn't want to keep seeing the girl's face nor keep hearing her annoyingly high-pitched voice. Her ears are hurting, already.

"Hey, you're not listening to me, again. Should I just not talk? Who are you even talking to?" Youngmin remarked. He's really annoyed because this situation has happened for around 7 or more times. Serin's just burying her eyes onto her screen, busy typing whatever it is.