epilogue.

What should I wear for tomorrow? Serin hummed in her mind. She was picking an outfit to wear on their highschool batch's reunion. She's actually been rummaging her closet for about an hour, already but she just can't pick one that looks casually pretty.

She slumped into the nearby chair placed infront of a desk. She sighed, not satisfied by the combination of clothes stored in her closet.

Just then, she remembered a gift she received on her latest birthday. It took a while before she found where she left the paper bag of the gift, and opened it after, with excitement.

She smiled at the folded clothes she found inside the bag, as it was a dress of a color she liked the best. The design was simple, but cute.

I'll wear this. She giggled to herself.

She picked her phone up from the bed, and sent a text.

Serin
Pick me up for the reunion, tomorrow, will you?

mine 💖
Sure, see you. :)

Serin
Thanks. ❤

She was settled on the new dress she received, and now she's arranging the wedding invitations to give to her former schoolmates when she arrives at the venue, and reminisce with her highschool friends.

She's been counting, and checking the contents and number of envelopes piled on her desk. She made sure that she had extras, just in case.

Obviously, she was excited for the wedding, considering that she's been with her boyfriend for 8 years. She trusts those 8 years, and said "Yes, I will." to him when he knelt on one knee, with a box with a ring inside, and sparkling eyes signifying he had always wanted to do this.

They were getting married a month from the reunion day, and she hopes that "that someone" would be present that day.

It has been a while since the last time they saw each other, and honestly Serin is quite excited to meet him, again.

I wonder how he's like, by now? Does he even have a girlfriend? she thought.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a new day, and Serin just got out of the car, holding a paperbag in one hand which contained the invitations.

She smiled to herself, excited to meet her friends from before.

Then, she went inside the venue, walking side by side with her significant other.

"I'll find the restroom first, okay?" He said, and kissed her forehead, before walking off.

"Serin! It's been a long time! How are you?" A girl, who was her secretary back when she was the council president, greeted as soon as she stepped inside.

She dragged Serin away, in a blink of an eye, and started catching up with each other's lives, along with some highschool acquaintances.

It took a while before she finally realized that she wanted to find "that person". Her eyes scanned the rest of the room, and immediately spotted those sharp features the guy has.

"Seongwoo!" Serin called out, and the man turned his face to her direction, making his three moles visible to Serin's sight. He smiled, at her, and she noticed how nothing has changed from him, except that he has a girlfriend(?).