fifteen. end.

After their quite-not-small argument, Serin regretted it after she realized Youngmin just walked out in front of her. He has never done that, before. Youngmin usually was the one who tries to make up with each other for every fight they've had. He doesn't go to sleep until they were in good terms. Their longest "ignoring each other because we fought" time record is just 3 hours, but now, she feels like Youngmin has no plans of clearing it up with her. At least for now. Thus, she spent an all-nighter to practice anything she could do to make it up with him. She really really doesn't want to stay in bad terms with him for a long time. Well, Youngmin's kinda the only friend she has, anyway.

Serin came early the next morning, because Youngmin usually goes to school early. She's been thinking of ways to apologize for lashing out on him the day before. She knows what she said wasn't entirely wrong but, it was too harsh. He's still her best friend, after all. She went out of her classroom after she left her bag on her seat, and went to Youngmin's class.

I hope he's not too mad at me? Sigh.

"Excuse me? Is Youngmin not yet, here?" she asked the student nearest to the door, and found him shaking his head. She just bowed, and sighed at the absence of his presence. Then, someone tapped her shoulder, and she turned excitedly thinking it's Youngmin, but to her disappointment, it was a girl from the council.

"I think the vice-president has to say something to you? He's finding you a while ago, at the meeting room." the girl informed her. She nodded, and thanked her for the info. She sighed, and looked at his seat for the last time, before going off to the meeting room.

Serin was halfway to the meeting room, when she noticed familiar figures through the window of the music room. She saw Youngmin sitting on the floor his back against one leg of the piano, and Seongwoo standing in front of the girl who keeps harassing her, seemingly oblivious of Youngmin behind the piano. She watched from afar for a while, and saw the girl leaving while fighting back her tears from falling.

She's probably rejected, huh?

Youngmin happened to be there, just sitting and contemplating whether he'll talk to Serin today or let a few days pass, but he heard everything the girl said until asking the guy for prom. Word for word.

"Jerk. But serves her right." Youngmin commented, because the girl gave Serin quite a hard time, and that he rejected her when Seongwoo doesn't even have a prom date.

"At least I have the guts to admit my feelings to the person I like. I tried asking her for prom, you know. Why don't you try manning up? Just say you like her, what's so hard with that? You can't just fight with everyone who tries to get close with her, or whatever. You don't even know how long your friendship will last more. What are you even scared of?" Seongwoo said in a low mocking tone but Youngmin heard it clearly. Swear to God, he was about to run and punch the other, because he lost every single bit of his temper because of that stupid babbling mouth of his but, as usual, Serin interfered before anything violent could happen before them.

Youngmin can't help but get agitated. He can't really deny what the other said. He knew that most of them were facts that he's ashamed of. He knew he was kind of a coward. He can't agree to it nor deny, at all.

Serin dragged him away by his wrist to God knows where they went (of course Seongwoo was left dumbfounded once again). After they got a little far from the previous room, Youngmin suddenly pinned her to the nearest wall. He placed one arm beside her head to support his weight as he leaned closer to her.

Serin just stared at him. She noticed him hanging his head low.

"Youngmin.." she called, trying to take a look at his face, and placed her hand on top of his head. She badly wanted to be make up with Youngmin, right now.