1

Park Jimin, he's nice, cute, warm and simple. Everyone wants to be friend of the most intelligent one, the cute one, the lonely one. He is actually new in this school, he came to that school like 3 weeks ago. He wasn't good at making friends, actually, he didn't trust anyone since his father left. Now he lives with his mother, a hard worker mother. Sometimes she didn't came to home because of her work, but she always take care of him. His dad started to hate him because his sexuality but his mother decided to finish with her husband because the happiness of her son was first. Jimin have 17 and he is in high school, exactly 11 grade going to 12. He really missed his dad but he actually knew that he couldn't.

Min Yoongi, he is kinda popular, he have a lots of friends, even tough he knows that only 5 are real; JungKook, Jin, Hoseok, Taehyung and NamJoon. They are in the same grade as Jimin, except for JungKook, who is in 10 grade. SeokJin was older but he have the same classes as them, actually weird but he don't mind. It's probably because he changed from country. Yoongi is kind, even tough he don't show it because he likes to be cold. He lives with her mother, father and sister. He is smart, more than Jimin actually.

--------

Jimin was new in the school even tough he was in that school for almost a month he didn't like his class so he asked for a change and the school accepted.
---------

"We have a new student in this class, he transferred from the A-2 class." Mrs.Hinay said. "Come in Jimin, present your self."

"H-hi, I-I'm Jimin, P-Park Jimin. Nice t-to meet you. I hope that w-we become friends."

"Do not worry Jimin, here in the A-1 you'll feel like home."

"Thanks" Jimin smiled shyly and started getting a lil red.

"You can seat by there" She pointed to the last seat, were a guy with mint hair was. "His name is Min Yoongi, he is a good kid so do not worry." Mrs.Hinay smiled.

The teacher said that today she wasn't giving English class because of an emergency, so 1 hour doing nothing.

"We need rules" Min Yoongi said.

"R-rules?"

"Yes rules. I've never had a person in that seat, no one by my side, so this is new. First rule; do not disturb me while sleeping, number two; do not make noises, number three; don't fall in love with me." He rest in his arms and fall asleep.

Jimin started to get blush because of the last rule; 'how could he said that? I mean, we haven't even talk' he said in his mind. "O-oh o-okay s-s-s-ure." He started to hit the floor with his foot.

"You are breaking number two rule."