16 (the last)

(Starts singing AgustD)

The bells were ringing, the people were screaming. White and blue floweres everywhere, pizza for the dinner after the wedding (Taehyungs idea). The family happy. Everyone was nervous. Both of the boys in tuxedos, like Men In black. Jimin in silver hair and Yoongi in black. Perfect, everything was perfect. Or Jinnie said that, he prepared everything, incredible that nothing it's pink. Balloons everywhere and kids running.

Hell yeah, it's was Yoongis and Jimins wedding.

1 year later than the proposal they are finally going to get married.

"You ready" Hoseok said to Jimin

"Hell yeah, I mean, sorry God we are in a church. Yes I'm ready Hoseok"

"OH EM GEE, THEY ARRRR REALLY DOING IT" Jin yelled.

"Jinnie, shut up" JungKook said.

Yoongi and Jimin where standing in front of the people, saying the bows when Yoongi said.

"I have to say something"

"Me too"

"You go first"

"No you"

"You"

"You"

"OH MY GOD SAY IT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT TO EAT, I LOVE YOU JIMIN YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND SORRY FOR YELLING AT YOUR WEDING" Taehyung yelled.

"Okay, at the count of 3"

"1,

2,

3,"

"CAn you trust me, now and forever" they said at the same time. Everyone started laughing.

"I can't BELIVE (best. Corrector. Ever) that after all this time you remembered it." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, you changed my life with that"

"And now, I declare them, um, HUSBANDS"

Everyone cheered on them.

"I won't doubt this time, I'll trust you all my life." Jimin said.

"Me too"

"So dry"

Yoongi kissed him, "forget it, kiss me again." Jimin said.

***

"Appa, wake up" Hyuna said.

"Hey baby, what's wrong?"
Jimin said.

"Nothing bad, I just want you to tell me again how Appa and you met"

"Well..."

Yes, they had a daughter, and a son, Hyuna had 5 and Jae had 6. Jimin started telling the story, and saw how Hyunas eyes shined.

"Hyuna, stop bothering your Appa and go to eat"

"But"

"No buts, go"

"Ugh"

***

Hoseok and Kihyun where going to marry each other in some months, Jin and NamJoon where married, they had 2 sons, and 1 baby girl. Taehyung and JungKook broke up sometimes but they were still together, waiting a little girl. Hoseok and Kihyun want to adopt a baby.

And that's how another story will begin. 7 best friend, had 7 sons. Those sons, that are currently best friends, will be together, by other circumstances.

***

"Jimin, you think that I'm fat?"

"You are the most precious person that I ever seen"

"You are lying"

"You told me that you were going to trust me all your life"

"I love you so much"

"I love you more"

-----

Im sorry guys, idk how you find this ending, but I love it so much, if you liked it, tell it to me, it would make me happy.

Love to all and follow, because I have 2 mores fanfics coming, one it's from Kaisoo (no current name) it's how they fell in love while planing a revenge. The other one it's ChanBaek, it's a short chapters story, about a boy who admires a ice cream boy.

Idk if I'm going to post them but I'm working on it. Love to all

~~~~

Edit (9 of November)

This is 53 day without energy? I mean yeah there are some areas that have but not me. Yet. I'm from Puerto Rico, if you are from United States maybe you heard about the hurricane Maria. Well that's why I can't upload a lot of chaps. But I'll try.

Now, I'll add another fanfic. It's Yoonmin too, and it's called Diary (Changes)

A lot of things change in a day.

(This is for my best friend)

Melanie I haven't talked to you since weeks so if you have internet and see this call me because I'm freaking out (and I don't have minutes so I can't text you lol) so much and I miss you. ¡¡Puerto Rico se levanta 🇵🇷!! xxxVkookFanficsxxx

~Mon