12

They had so much fun in the vacation, they were so happy, until the last day came. #BackToTheHELLReality #School (I'm sorry I'm the # #queen do not judge me)

They were back in the plane and by closing their eyes and opening them again, BOOM, they were in Korea again.

So, they were starting school again one day later, so they had to prepare all there things to go to school.

---------
"UGLY FELLA"

"Taehyung why are you so mean?" Jimin said.

"It's only for my best best best best..."

"BEST FRIENDDDD" Jimin finished.

"THATS MY BEST FRIEND. I missed you so much"

"Drama Queen, we saw each other 2 days ago"

"But stillllll, I can't stand a day without seeing you" Tae said while hugging him.

"ARE YOU, I'm just wondering, FLIRTING WITH MY, precious, cute, adorable, baby, BOYFRIEND, Jimin, YOU BITCHY KIM, alien, weird, baby 2 but not in the cute way, TAEHYUNG?" Yoongi said and kinda yell at Taehyung. (U find that weird? Well I do this all the time)

"No I'm not, but you have to remember, HE WAS MINE FIRST!"

"BITCH, WANNA FIGHT??" (I say this all the time 2)

And they started running like baby's while Tae yelled "I TOUCHED AND KISS HIM BEFORE THAN YOU" and Yoongi yelled back "IM GONNA CUT YOUR HANDS AND YOUR LIPS" Jimin was watching all the circus while saying "wow".

"What the f* they are doing?" JungKook said.

"Hey you are hereeeee, well, Tae was hugging me and the Yoongi came and blah blah, now Yoongi it's following Tae to cut his hands because he touched me first that Yoongi."