5

Jimin was fighting with her self. He loved Yoongi a lot but how can he be sure that he won't left him apart?

Your mom and dad are supposed to be with you all the time and his dad wasn't in there. If his own dad betrayed him like that another person could do that, right?

----------
"OH NEVER EVER, EVER GONNA LET YOU GO"

Jimin got up and answered the phone

"hi Mom"

"My beautiful sunshine, how are you?"

"I am very good mom, thanks for asking. How are you?"

"I'm very good, but I'm a lil sad because I miss my baby"

"Mom stop" Jimin started to laugh "I'm not a baby anymore"

"For me you are. I have a surprise for you"

"OOHH!! Tell me tell me"

"I'm going to have a month of vacations"

"OMG mom! Really?!"

"Yes baby, I will be coming home tomorrow in the morning"

"That's so wonderful mom." Jimin sighed "mom, can I ask you something?"

"Yes whatever you want"

"Should I trust people...?"

"Let's talk tomorrow about it. There's someone you love?"

"Actually yes."

"Tomorrow, I want to meet him tomorrow." Someone started to call his mom. "Baby I gotta go, see you tomorrow"

"Bye mom"
--------

Jimin hanged up. His mom wanted to meet Min Yoongi, his love. I mean, Jimin haven't answered the confession of Yoongi so it would be weird and a little rude. He decide to text him;

Jimin:
Yoongi...?

Yoongi:
Uh, hey Jimin.

Jimin:
I do love you.

The heart of Yoongi started to race fast. He was like 'wow I only know this guy for like a month now and he loves me. And the worst thing is that I love him' He never felt like that before. He was lost in this thing called love. The thing that he was liking the most right now. He's completely gone of his real thoughts.

Yoongi:
Im the happiest man in the world
Jimns, you don't have any
idea.

Jimin:
That's good because I have something else to tell you.

Yoongi:
What?

Jimin:
My mom...

Jimin:
Wants to meet you...

Jimin:
Tomorrow.