3

Some days passed, everything normal. They were 7 best friends. They eat together, they laugh together, they work together. They were the perfect team. Even tough Kookie was in another classroom he was very connected to the other 6.

"Jimns, what are you going to do today, like later?" Yoongi asked.

"Uh, nothing, mom came home yesterday and had to left today so, I will sleep...?"

"Go out with me, like friends..."

"O-okay." Jimin blushed.

--------

Jimin started to choose his clothes, it wasn't a date, just a friends out but he really wanted to look good today. He got clear that he couldn't fall in love with Yoongi but, how? Yoongi was cute, pale skin, awesome arms and big hands. He was intelligent, a good singer, he always give everything he can in everything. He was just perfect being not perfect, and that makes him perfect. He was getting feelings, well, to be honest, he liked him. But you know, he can't have feelings so he will just have those feelings in the dark, were no one could find them.

He started to washed his hair, to brush it. He got out of the bathroom and started to dress. He got a white t-shirt, a black jacket, a black jean and black shoes. Just a lil rocker style.

---------

Yoongi was in front of the house of Jimns, like 30 minute before. He was watching Jimin on the window, dancing, dancing reeeeeally good. Yoongi was smiling, he didn't know why but he liked it.

Jimin looked out of the window and saw Yoongi looking at him smiling. Yoongi stopped smiling and looked to the left. Jimin started to get red like a tomato. He got out of the house and closed it.

"S-sorry about that" Yoongi said.

"N-no worries, it's okay. So, we're are we going?"

"We are going to the amusement park"

"OH YEAH! That so nice! I love it." Jimin started to jump.

They started walking because non of them had a car. It wasn't so far away (see what I did there? ;D) so they were cool about it. They walked inside the amusement park and Jimin started smiling so hard that his eyes were disappearing. Yoongi started to laugh because of the face of Jimns.

"So Jimns, were you wanna go now"

"Can we have some cotton candy?" Jimin smiled shyly because he didn't know if Yoongi would like the idea.

"Sure, I love it. Let's go"

They were walking were the cotton candy were. Jimin grabbed a red one and Yoongi a green one. Jimin started to laugh a lot.

"Why are you laughing?"

"The cotton candy it's the same color as your hair" he started to laugh more.

"Jimns don't be like that" he started to laugh and started to rub jimins hair. Jimin started to get blush. Yoongi started to laugh again "now your cotton candy looks like your face". Jimin blushed again and started laughing too.

"So, were you wanna go now, Yoongi? 

"Let's go to that ride"

He pointed the most big roller coaster in the amusement park. Jimin opened his eyes very big.

"T-that one?"

"Yes, that one"

Jimin started to get pale.

"Are you scared?"

"Uh yeah, a little bit...okay to be honest a lot, I'm very scared. "

Yoongi started to laugh. He grabbed Jimin hand.

"Don't worry Jimns, you are with me." Jimin got shy and nodded. They started walking to the roller coaster.

They took a lot of photos about it and had a lot of fun. At the end of the day they ate and walked again to Jimins house. They said goodbye to each other and Jimin was going to enter to his house.

"Uh Jimin"

"Yeah?"

"Can you give me your number?"

"Sure, wait a minute."

Jimin walked inside his house and got out with a paper in his hands.

"There are my social networks too." Yoongi graved the paper and smiled.

"Thanks Jimin"

"You welcome, bye" Jimin waved at Yoongi while he was walking away. When Yoongi was far enough he closed the door.

Yoongi:
Good night Jimns. :c

Jimns:
Good night Yoongi.

------

Jimin smiled at his phone and slept with it in his hand. Yoongi did the same.