10

"I just feel it." Jimin smiled.

The truth was that Jimin thought about everything that Jin said and what he said about it.

He still was insecure about the relationship, because he didn't trust him. But he realized how he told to Jin to be happy and forget about his dad and he didn't even did that. He was thinking that Yoongi could do the same but he wants seeing that he's a different person. Yoongi isn't like his dad. He's different in every way. He's caring, his lovely, he sometimes is cold, but Jimin got used to it, he's interesting, he's good looking, he's Yoongi. He told to Jin that he have to be happy, and he realized that he deserve to be happy too. Happy with Yoongi, his love.

"I love you" Jimin said.

"T-this is the first time..." Yoongi said.

"Uh, s-sorry I-" Yoongi kissed him.

"I love you even more." Jimin smiled and hugged him. Then they fell asleep.

(I'm fangirling over my fanfic, I need help)

--------

"Attention Passengers, we arrived to our destination. Thank you for flying with JetBlue (idk why I find this so funny) have a great day" That's what they heard from the speakers. And it was actually fine for Yoongi because he wanted to get out of that plane hours ago.

"Yoonie, lets grab our stuff" Jimin said happy and dancing, he was very exited about this trip. We are going to a hotel called "Prince of Tropical" (I don't think that exist, my imagination only)

They rented 4 rooms, one for Hoseok, because he said he wanted to talk to his boyfriend Kinhyun (I love MonstaX I can't breathe) one for Yoongi and Jimin, one for Jin and NamJoon and one for V and Kookie. It's was perfect, the couples together, except VKook because Taehyung was a chicken, and JungKook a bunny...little kids.

They grabbed their stuff and started to drive to the Hotel. They got in there and the waiters grabbed their bags and walked over their room to put everything in there. It was kinda of awesome because they didn't pay a lot and it was incredible. It had a big cristal door, with black and white designs. When you walk through that door it changes everything. The room before was cold, but the reception was warm. Brown, orange, pastel colors. It was wonderful.

All of them changed their clothes and decided that the first day here (they are going to be here one week) they should pass it with our couple, in this case only Yoonmin and NamJin couple, Tae, Kookie and Hoseok stayed in the room playing video games because "nature is boring" oh this kids.

"I love you" Yoongi said.

"I love you too" Jimin said while he looked at the ground giggling.

"Come over here, look" they sat down in a bench, a bench with a lot of flowers around, yellow ones, blue ones, red ones. There was a plant dying.  Yoongi grabbed that one.

"Look at this plant. This plant needs water and sun to survive, he only need three things to grow. To grow beautiful and big, to be better. To look more beautiful than the others, to shine. This plant is ugly, but he can grow to be the star of this place. I only need three things too, to be happy, to grow. My family, my friends and my boyfriend. You make me grow better. The plant needs two things to make his food, water and sun. If he receive only sun, he'll burn. He won't grow. But, if we add water it could be better. Jimin, you are my water."

"And you are my sun. You made me new, you helped me to grow. I-I trust you and I love you and I-I'm happy to have you. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here. I would probably be alone in my room but you, you helped me. You are my sun."

At this moment Jimin was crying and blushing. He was his boyfriend but he was shy almost all the time.

"I thank God every day because the teacher told you to sat next to me." Jimin smiled and hugged him.

"And I thanks God that you broke the third rule before me because I was freaking out" Jimin started laughing a lot, so did Yoongi.

"So you loved me before I deleted the third rule?" Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Kinda..." Yoongi laughed because of Jimin shyness and then hugged him again.

"Aigo, why do I have this shy boyfriend? I should love Taehyung."

"YAH! That's so mean. But if you wanna play like that I can call Kookie" Jimin said while he stand up.

"No no no no, I was joking. I would never left you."

"That's why I thought." Jimin said with a tone of superiority.

------------

This one was more short yeah ik buuuut it's 3 am and I'm hungry and I gotta go to the bathroom and I can't. My inspiration came bc of my crisis time lmao 😂 but, I hope you like it. I will try to do VKook in next ep.

(I posted this 1 day later so I'm not hungry or peeing anymore 😹)