Not a chapter

I know that only a few people read this but I'm still going to write it.

People, have you seen how Jimin is right now? Have you noticed the difference? We are making a # in twitter #JiminNoMoreDiets and #JiminYouArePerfect . Jimin need to know that we love him. That he wasn't fat. We are going to love him skinny or fat but he has to say healthy. Some K-army's keep criticizing him and he thinks that we want him in diets. No, we want him to feel good with him self, to be healthy. Please help us to spread the # we really want him to see it. Just to try. Thanks for reading and please. You guys have to stay healthy 2. I know some people criticize a lot. I was bullied bc I was kinda fat. But what? I don't care. I felt so sad with my self. Sometimes I didn't even ate. I changed from school because of that and other things. When I was 11 (now I'm 15) I posted a photo, with a bikini. The first one in years. I was proud of my self even when I was chubby. A "friend" commented "you look great but you could look prettier if you were skinny". This summer was the first one in those 4 years that I decided to buy a bikini and actually use it. It's actually kind of stupid how a comment in a photo could destroy you. Now I'm skinnier, (I was sick and bc of that I stoped eating well for like 2 weeks), I'm still chubby, but skinnier. I wasn't going to use bikini but my mom told me one day when we were in the beach "Carol, look around. There are people, that aren't skinnier, wearing bikinis, crop top, short pants. Why? Because they are proud of them self. Why you aren't proud of your body? Why aren't you feeling good with you self? Why you cae about what other people think?" In that moment I decided to change with my self. I decided to be happy. I still have insecurities but I'm proud of how I am. Please if you don't feel good with yourself let me tell you that you are awesome. If you want to talk with me you can do it. I'm free to talk. I know how it feels that people bully you because of how you are, because you express yourself because of your body. I know that it's difficult to try to avoid those bad comments but it isn't impossible. Just be proud, be you, be happy, express your self, be incredible. Show the world how you can be.

Wow, I started talking about helping Jimin and finished talking about helping you guys. Whatever, EXPRESS YOUR SELF, DONT CHANGE. be strong.

Love you guys.

Probably a new chapter tomorrow night, idk.

~Monnie