9

This chapter will be mostly of NamJin.

Jin's pov.

He is angry, I can feel it. I would be angry at him too if i was in his position. But he doesn't know why I did it. I had a boyfriend before, his name was Jackson (yeah, ur right, Got7) I was extremely happy with him. We where together for like 7 months, one day he came and said "I don't feel t-the same, I-I, w-we have t-to breakout." I was completely sad, I was going home crying. But I had to stop, I really hate when my mom see me crying so I controlled my self. I was entering to my fathers work room, he was talking in the phone and I heard him say "Good Jackson, now stay away from my son or else I would do something worst to you" I started to cry until I heard him talk again "Yes Jackson, I will be like this with others boyfriends from my son. He can only have girlfriends. I can't have a Gay son" I grabbed my things and started to run, I didn't know were I was going, but my home wasn't a good place now. That's when I started talking more to NamJoon. A year later I realized that I loved him, but I can't do what happened to Jackson to him. That's why I said no...

NamJoon's pov

I thought that Jin had the same feelings...I just didn't realized that my thoughts weren't real. When he said no it broke my heart. I just can't believe it ugh. I want to talk to him right know but I can't, I mean I'm mad but I'm not mad, (get it?), I don't like that he said no but he said that he have reasons, I just want to know them but I don't know if it would be uncomfortable.

Me pov (NAMJIN RULES)

Jimin started to look at NamJoon, he saw his eyes, they were in pain. The he looked over Jin, who was crying. The plane started to have a little of turbulence while Jimin was standing up.

"JIMIN, SHIT DOWN, SHIT DOWN." (IM SORRY HAHAHA) Taehyung said.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to talk to Jin." For luck the seat beside Jin's was empty.

Jimin kept walking and he sat at Jin's side.

"Tell me about it"

"W-what?"

"I know you love NamJoon, you wouldn't say no without a very good reason."

"I-I" Jin started to cry even more.

"Don't worry, take your time" Jimin said while he patted him on the head.

Jin told to Jimin everything. Jimin listened and nodded like he was thinking of what to say.

"Jin," Jin looked at Jimin "talk to him. He deserves it, he loves you, and you love him. I understand you, my father left me, and left my mom because of my sexuality. But we will support you, we will protect you. You have to be happy, just be you. Talk to your dad, and I know this could sound insensible but the police exist," Jin started to laugh. "HEY! Don't laugh let me finish. We can look some proofs to acuse your dad. You deserve to be happy with anyone you want, boy or girl. Talk to him, if he don't understand it well...he can, with all the respect, f*ck him self" Jin started to laugh again, this time Jimin started to laugh again.

"You are right, thanks Jimin." He hugged Jimin and then he stood up and started walking the way NamJoon was.

Jimin whispered "you go boy"

---------

"Okay, before anything, just close your lips, shut your tongue." (Yes, Super Junior reference) Jin said. NamJoon was surprised about it but he nodded.

"I said no because I had a boyfriend before a-and my dad did something to him, and told to him to breakout with me. He told to him t-that I couldn't have boyfriends, only girlfriends. A-and I love you and because of that I don't want to date you I don't want to hurt you. I want you happy, I want to see you with that beautiful smile and I want to see your eyes shining and your cute dimples and-"

"Jin...you are the one that make my eyes shine. You are the one that make me smile every time." NamJoon stoped talking and he grabbed Jin's hands. "I know that you want to protect me but I would do anything to be with you I-I can be my self with you...I just, please, be my boyfriend. We will find a solution...we will defeat your dad. We can do it together."

"I-I"

"Are you happy?"

Jin started to cry. "Kinda..."

"Be happy with your friends, and with a boyfriend." NamJoon smiled.

Jin didn't talk, he just kissed NamJoon. When he realized what he did he stoped the kiss and said "sorry" he started to blush.

"Why are you sorry?, you were kissing your boyfriend." NamJoon said with a smirk.

"I didn't say yes." (JIN DONT PLAY TOO HARD TO GET)

"Oh yes you did" Jin giggled.

"Oh yes I did."

NamJoon kissed Jin again.

"MY SHIP IS FINALLY HERE" Jimin yelled.

"WHAT?" JungKook yelled.

"Excuse me, but you are in a airplane, we need silence. You guys are disturbing the other passengers" A waitress said. Then JungKook and Jimin realized the people were looking at them.

"Sorry" both of them said.

Jimin stood up and walked to his seat. He kissed Yoongi.

"Why you did that?" Yoongi said with a smirk.

"Because I realized even more how lucky I'm am to have you."

"Why?...."

-------

Jejeje, that's going to be in the next chapter. Sorry, I need NamJin in my blood. Hope you enjoyed. 💓

~Monnie 🌘