Chapter 1

Most Characters are made up! (Except the 1D boys duh)

I'm just writing the first thing that comes in my mind. If some facts or something are wrong. I'm sorry then. :--)

Pic of Niall. --->

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Niall Horan, I'm 16 with blue eyes and blond hair. It wasn't always this blond, I used to have brown hair but I dyed it. I forgot to tell you that I'm also Irish.

Today is the first day I'm ever going to school. I've been home schooled my entire life until I was able to force my mother to send me to a real school. I can't be locked up in the house forever. I don't even have any friends.

It's actually a bad time to transfer since it will be my last year. After this, off to college.

Now here I am lying down on the bed in my cousins' house staring at the ceiling.My aunt slowly entered the room, I closed my eyes to pretend that I was still asleep.

She shook me a little and said "Wake up Niall. Time for school" I pretended to be still sleepy and dragged myself out of the bed.

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I washed my hair thoroughly and soaped my body using their scented soap. Gotta have a good impression on the first day.

After 15 minutes, I got out of the bathroom and put on my jeans, my red polo and my grey jacket. I put on my shoes grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

My 12-year-old cousin, Jaime was eating cereal she said "Hi Niall! Good Luck! Don't worry, I was scared too on the first day of school" I chuckled. She was probably 4 or 5 years old when she went to school for the first time.

Jaime's older brother Darren came, he was wearing jeans and a black shirt. He smiled at me and said "Go eat. I'll just call Erik so he can drive us to school" I nodded and stuffed my mouth with cereal.

Did I tell you? My cousin Darren and me will be going to the same school! Am I lucky or what?

I chuckled at my own joke. Get it? I'm Irish, and Leprechauns are Irish and Leprechauns are lucky and I called myself lucky. Okay never mind.

I was gonna get a second bowl of cereal but Erik already came downstairs. I sighed.

Darren looked at me and said "Let's go" I nodded. We got into Erik's car. Darren and me sat at the back.

While driving Erik groaned "You should thank me for being an awesome brother" Darren rolled his eyes "and why should we?" Erik said "because I'll be driving you to school for a year" I chuckled "Yeah. You are awesome." Darren nudged me "Don't say that!"

Erik smirked and I laughed, after 15 minutes we stopped in front of the school. Erik said to Darren "call me when I'm gonna pick you up" Darren said "whatever"

Erik looked at me and said "Good luck Niall. Don't let Darren influence you" I laughed, Darren rolled his eyes and said "come on Niall"

We walked to the front door, as we entered I was amazed. A real hallway! It's the first time I've seen one that isn't in the movies or shows. The floor was made of marble and the lockers were light green.

A boy with red hair came towards us "Hey Darren!" Darren smiled "Hey Kirk! This is my cousin, Niall" The boy looked at me "The full Irish one?" I nodded. Darren was only half Irish. His mom is my mom's sister. But his mom married an English man.

"Cool! My name is Kirk. Nice to meet you" I smiled "Hello" Kirk chuckled.

Darren said "come on. Let's get his locker key and schedule form the principal" we went to the 2nd floor where the Principal's office was located. Darren slowly knocked on the door and entered.

The Principal really looked like a principal. Black suit, black tie with greying hair. He looked at us and said "Nice to see you again. Mr. Nolan and Mr. Hefferson. And you must be Mr. Horan, here is your class schedule and key"

I said "thank you" and we left. Thank god because most of the classes I'm in are with Darren and Kirk.

We went to Class 134. A real classroom! With real students! Some guys are with guys. Some girls are with girls. And some guys are with girls and flirting with each other.

Kirk and Darren were laughing. I looked at them "why are you laughing?" Kirk said "It looks like it's the first time you saw a classroom" Darren chuckled "It is" I blushed "he's been home schooled until now"

Kirk patted my back "You'll like it here don't worry" I smiled "thanks" Darren pointed near the windows "let's sit there"

I sat between a window and a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. Darren and Kirk were behind me. Darren said "Hey Liam. How was summer?" the boy called Liam laughed "It was alright, how about yours?"

Darren nudged my butt with his foot "spent it with this" I rolled my eyes and Liam laughed "You're the new student?" I nodded. Liam said "Hi. I'm Liam Payne" I said "I'm Niall Horan" Liam said "oh. You're Irish right?" I nodded.

Liam chuckled "That's great" suddenly a boy with curly hair walked in, followed by a bunch of girls. The boy sat beside Liam. Another boy walked in, he had a darker complexion. The girls surrounding the curly boy stop talking and looked at him.

The curly boy laughed "Always stealing the spotlight eh Zayn?" the boy called Zayn merely smiled.

The next person to walk in was a teacher. He said "Good morning students. As you can see, some of you were in my class last year--"

A tall boy suddenly walked in. He said "Sorry Mr. Hugh. I hope I'm not late" The teacher said "I'm already here so it means you are Mr. Tomlinson"

The boy quickly sat on the seat in front of me.

The teacher continued "I am here to teach you Physics" Physics? I already learned this.

Mr. Hugh kept talking until I finally fell asleep for the first time in school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 BTW NIALL'S REAL NAME IS NIALL JAMES NOLAN HORAN