Chapter 9

Picture of Danielle. -->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Liam's POV

I blushed "Oh. You're a good dancer" she smiled "and you're an amazing singer" I blushed even harder.

Then I realized that we weren't alone a lot of people are actually looking at us. Louis, Niall and Darren were winking at me. Louis came closer "maybe you'd guys would like to check out Harry's balcony on the 5th floor. You can take the elevator"

Danielle smiled "Oh sure--  if it's okay with you Liam?" I nodded. While making our way to the elevator. The 3 boys gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes.

As we were entered the elevator, there was a couple making out. I don't really recognize them since I don't recognize most of the people in my school but it made things pretty awkward.

We finally reached the balcony. As we got out I said "well that was awkward" Danielle just laughed and nodded "I wasn't surprised since it was Hailey Windolf"

I looked at her "who?" Danielle's eyes grew wide "Hailey Windolf! Captain of the cheering team! She's a huge s-l-u-t. I can't believe you don't know her"

Oh great. Now I feel stupid. I said "I never really payed that much attention to people until this year" Danielle laughed "that's actually nice"

I laughed a little "thanks" Danielle said "wow. You guys were pretty amazing there" I shook my head "it was all thanks to Harry anyway"

Danielle just smiled even though I was expecting her to blush like those other girls. I asked her "do you like Harry?" she looked at me "what do you mean by like?"

I shrugged "oh you know..." Danielle laughed "Harry's very attractive I have to admit but I just don't see him being with me even as just friends"

I nodded. That's good. So I have a chance? Wait. What? Ohmygod don't tell me... "are you interested in any girls?" Danielle looked at me. I wasn't until now. I said "I haven't really found a nice girl to be interested in"

Danielle looked disappointed "I see." I looked at her "how about you?" she smiled and shook her head. That's good.

Danielle said "I think I better go back now. My friends might be looking for me" I said "me too"

We went back to the elevator. Thank god the couple were gone.

I went searching for Niall, until I finally saw him. He was sitting down with a drink in his hand. I said "Hey Niall!" Niall smiled "Hi person" Person? "Niall are you okay?"

Niall looked at me and grabbed my face "gosh stranger. You're so nice to me. I've never had people nice to me before" I laughed. Nialler was drunk. I looked around for Darren. Where is he?

Suddenly I felt Niall fall against my chest. I looked at him "Niall?" his eyes were closed but he was still breathing. I had to laugh "We have to bring you home"

Niall's POV

I woke up with the worst headache. I looked around, I'm guessing I was in my room. But someone else was in it, that person was on the floor wearing my clothes.

What have I done? What if this were those days in tv shows and movies when I brought a person home?

I was still dressed from last night, I looked at the person on the floor. It's a guy. Ohmygod it can't be. But the back of the person looks familiar.

I nudged him with my foot "wake up!" the person groaned "What now Niall?" Oh it's Liam! I asked "Liam! What are you doing here?"

Liam ruffled his hair "well, after we brought you home last night you wouldn't let me leave. You kept screaming every time I walked out the door so Darren's mom decided that I should just sleep here and lent me your clothes"

I blushed. That must be embarrassing. Liam noticed that I did so he laughed "it was quite hilarious actually. You passing out in my arms" I rolled my eyes and threw my pillow at his face.

Darren's head suddenly popped in "glad to see that you two are awake. Come on it's breakfast time" We stood up. I told Liam "you go on first. I'll just change my clothes" Liam nodded and left.

I changed to a normal t-shirt and my boxers, I looked at myself in the mirror. I look horrible, my eyes were still red and my hair was really messy. I'll take a shower later.

I went downstairs to the kitchen. Darren and Liam were seated together across Erik and Jaime. I gulped and sat beside Liam.

Auntie came holding a tray of pancakes. "glad to see that you were okay Niall. Your mom would have killed me if she found out" I smiled "thanks. I'm fine" I sighed in relief. So she didn't tell my mom.

Auntie looked at Darren while serving the pancakes. "I can't believe you just let Niall go like that! You know it's his first time for everything but you go on and let him drink all he wants until he passes out! What could have happened to your cousin?"

Darren glared at me, I shot him an apologetic look. Liam, Jaime and Erik were trying not to laugh.

Auntie clapped her hands "now eat up. Liam when will you be going home?" Liam chuckled "right after this"

Auntie looked concerned "don't you want to stay longer?" Liam smiled "I'd love to but I better get home"

Auntie nodded. She nudged Erik "bring Liam home okay?" Erik nodded. After breakfast I went with Erik to bring Liam home. Liam said "thanks for dropping me home" Erik winked "no problem"

I waved goodbye to Liam. We're still gonna see each other tomorrow anyway.

We went back home.

I ran up to my room and took a shower. Showers are good.

I opened my Facebook and sure enough there were pictures of Harry's party and a lot of people actually tagged me.

Thank god I was still sober when people took those pictures. I looked at some of the pictures from we were performing. There was one good shot where we were jumping in one direction.

I smiled. That was an amazing night. I didn't have many parts but i still felt awesome.

I stood up and jumped around "Baby you light up my world like nobody else, that way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed" I heard a giggle. It was Jaime.

I blushed "Oh Hi Jaime" Jaime smiled "I heard you guys were awesome" "Darren said we were awesome?" "no. Everyone was talking about it!"

I smiled. Is this a dream? Am I finally getting recognized by people?Jaime smiled "Just don't let it get to your head okay?" I nodded "I won't"

After Jaime left I lied down on my bed. My phone rang. It was my mom.

"Hello mom?"

"Hello sweetie. How are you?"

"I'm fine"

"if you want to go back to being home schooled. You can tell me love"

I rolled my eyes even though she can't see me "no thanks mom. I actually like it here"

"are you sure?"

"yes mom"

"okay. Your brother misses you"

"I miss him too"

"I better hang up now"

"Okay mom. See ya"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

My mom hanged up. My mom can be a drag but I really miss her.

Darren knocked "Hey Niall?" "what?" "wanna come with me and Erik to the movies?" "sure"

I dressed up again.

I ran downstairs. Auntie told Darren and Erik "Don't get Niall in trouble again okay? Or else I will ground both of you!"

I chuckled. Darren looked at me "you better not get in trouble" I nodded "whatever"