Chapter 10

Video of the boys singing "Forever Young" -->>>

GIF of Zayn and Niall. (kinda blurry though) -->>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV

We were a hit. And I have to thank Niall and Liam for this.

People were actually asking for our signatures. I feel like one of those celebrities. The people became much noisier. Probably means one thing.

"Ohmygosh! It's Niall and Liam!" a girl screamed. I chuckled. Liam and Niall were pushing people so they can walk to their lockers.

I walked over to them "You guys okay?" Niall chuckled and Liam smiled "not used to this"

I turned around. Great. I lost Louis and Zayn. I called out "Lou? Zayn?" some shouted "Harry we're here!" It was Lou.

The crowd wouldn't let us join together until the Principal showed up "Please return to your classes. Styles, Tomlinson, Malik, Horan and Payne. Office. Now"

I gulped. I rarely go to the Principal's office plus I dragged Liam and Niall into this, I shot them an apologetic look but they shot me with a confused look.

We reached the Principal's office.

His eyes landed on me "Causing a racket again huh? How many times have I told you not to?" Louis said "Mr. Michaels! We can't help it! It's the fact that we're too attractive!' Zayn and I tried not to laugh.

The Principal shook his head "now you have 2 new members with you" he looked at Liam and then Niall.

This was Niall's first and last year in school and I brought him in trouble.

The Principal sighed "I know it's not your fault but try and not stir more crowds. It's becoming troublesome" we all nodded "Go to your class now"

It was lucky we all had the first class together. I told Niall and Liam "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to drag you guys" I was surprised. i rarely feel sorry for anyone except my actual friends. But then again, after Saturday, we are considered friends.

Liam smiled and said "It's okay" which is even more surprising. "Saturday night was amazing and how can we be mad at someone who made it amazing?" I looked at Niall. He chuckled.

I sighed in relief. I didn't need to say sorry to Louis and Zayn. They were used to it.

We made our way to class. The teacher didn't really care because he probably knew the Principal called us.

We made our way to the back.

Louis' POV

Harry doesn't usually say sorry but he did to Niall and Liam which means he accepts them as friends.

It was nice to know Harry was finally opening up. Harry's popular and everything but he actually doesn't really want to get to know other people.

And honestly, I don't think he's using Niall and Liam for popularity anymore.

During recess, Liam and Niall actually walked over to where we were eating. Liam said "hey guys. Would you mind if we join you?" Zayn smiled "not at all"

Liam sat beside Harry and Niall sat beside me.

Harry said "We have Clubs today. I wonder who are teacher will be" I said "I hope it's not some grouchy lady"