Chapter 20

Everybody was crying. Their Graduation just finished. 

Everybody was satisfied, Harry broke up with Caroline though. She took their relationship much too seriously. Harry's currently enjoying his single life. 

Liam and Danielle are still going strong. Liam was very happy thanks to his Irish friend. He's in an awesome band with the people he used to hate and he has an amazing girl friend. 

Louis and Eleanor? Going strong too. So what if he repeated kinder garden twice? All that matters is that he finally graduated. 

Zayn? Still no girl friend. He's still enjoying his "bromance" with Niall.

Niall? He never regretted going to school. He's had so much fun. Even being Prom Queen.

"So what do we do now?" Louis asked. Everybody else shrugged. 

"Niall!" Niall turned around "Mom! Greg!" Niall ran as fast as he can to his mother. "Mom I missed you!" His mom kissed him on the cheek. 

Ms. Horan looked at the 4 boys behind Niall "Are you Niall's friends?" They nodded. She smiled then looked at Niall "you better tell me some interesting stories boy"

Niall rolled his eyes "whatever mom"

Greg looked at the 4 boys as well. He slowly whispered "Thank you" to all of them.

The boys really appreciated it. They did keep Niall safe through out the whole year.

Niall looked at them "Wanna go to Nandos?" the boys laughed. Nandos was their new hanging out place now. Louis said "sure. Come on!"

They walked to Louis' car. But they got stopped by an older looking man.

"You're One Direction right?" the boys all nodded. "I've been watching you and you are all amazing singers"

Liam asked the man "who are you?"

"I am....Simon Cowell"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END.

SORRY IT'S SHORT. IT'S THE END ANYWAY.

I GUESS THIS IS MY VERSION HOW ONE DIRECTION CAME TO BE. 

OH SORRY FOR THE CRAPPY TITLE. COULDNT THINK OF ANY.

IF YOU READ. TY SO MUCH.

LOT'S OF LOVE.

-CLAIRE

gif of all the boys. --->>>