Chapter Four // I'm glad

"If I cry in front of you, you know I've reached my limit."

Lances POV

For the past few days Keith hasn't been really communicating with me and doesn't even argue with me anymore.

He must've finally realized that I'm not worth his time..

I sighed and talked towards the training area. I began back at level one.

I can do it. I can do it. I can do it.

This time I made it to level twelve before my wound opened up again. I'm guessing its because of the stress on it. Or just because I'm weak.

Probably the ladder...

I walked out of the room, clutching my arm to keep the blood from going everywhere.

Someone bumped into my arm and I yelped

"oW! Watch i-" I saw Keith looking at me full of panic.

"Oh. It's you.." I said glumly.

"Im so sorry, Lance! U-umn. Here! Let's go to your room and fix it!" He said as he dragged me along.

Keiths POV

Even though I am ignoring him, I still can't leave him if he's hurt..

Lances POV

I just followed. I was too upset to bother even trying to argue with him at the moment.

He sat me on my bed once again and walked out. Returning again with a wet rag and disinfectant. He sat down next to me and situated himself on the bed.

"Can you pull up your sleeve?" He asked me gently.

"..sure." I obliged.

"I'm going to have to wash it okay..?" He asked quietly.

I nodded, not fully comprehending what he had just said. Just as he placed the rag against my arm I realized what he said. I jerked my arm back and started rubbing my arm on my shirt, trying to get the water off of me.

Shit that was close! He almost found out..!

What I didn't know was rubbing it just made the makeup fade more, revealing dark red marks all up my forearm.

Keiths POV

Lance's eyes suddenly filled with realization and than panic. He jerked his arm back and started rubbing his arm on his shirt.

Oh no! Did I hurt him!?

Lance put his arm in his lap awkwardly and said,

"I-I can do it myself, Keith. Thank you though!" He said smiling. But that smile didn't fool me anymore.

"Lan-" I began. That's when I noticed the violent marks all over his forearm. My eyes widened in realization. Lance looked worried for me for a second until I snatched his arm. He looked panicked.

"Lance!" I yelled, eyes tearing up.

He tried pulling his arm back but I held on tighter. And I started crying, sobbing.

Lances POV

Keith started sobbing and held my arm against his face. I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or worried so I did both.

"K-keith?" I asked, eyes tearing up as well.

Oh no he found out. Now he's just going to call me an attention whore just like everyone back on Earth! Why is he sad!? I dont like seeing him sad!

"Keith please don't be sad! Seeing you sad is making me sad!" At the last part my voice cracked. Keith just continued crying.

"Keiiiiithh..!" I whined.

(Le time skip brought to you by the suicide hotline @ 1-800-273-8255 )

Keiths POV

Once I had calmed down I wiped my eyes and looked Lance in the eyes. He also had red eyes.

"...why?" I asked shakily.

"...."

"Lance, sure you have flaws but so does everyone else! It's what makes you, you!" I tell him, tearing up again.

"....what if I don't want to be me..?" I heard quietly. My eyes widened at this. Not only that but Lance. He was smiling!

I jumped on Lance and gave him a big hug. I didn't even care that I was on my crushes lap, although later I would probably have a heart attack thinking back at this moment. :/

"L-lance! If you are out there putting smiles on everyone's faces then who is putting one on for you!" As I asked this I pulled away and cupped his face.

He smiled and a single tear slid down his face, "No one..."

Then in that moment, the same very moment I was caught in, I leaned forward and pressed my lips against his.

Lances POV

Keith.

Keith just..?

Keith just kissed me.

Keith just kissed me?

Keith just kissed me!

Keith pulled away and gave me another hug.

"W-why did you do that?" I asked flustered.

"W-well bec-cause you were really cute and I l-like you, you i-idiot!"

I covered my face with my hands.

"I-is that okay..?" Keith asked nervously.

I pulled Keith closer to me.

"Y-yes! Because I like you t-too, idiot!" I yelled, flustered.

"R-really!?"

"Really!"

Keith put his hands over his smiling face and kicked his legs around a bit.

"Im so happy!"

"I really do like you, Keith...."

Keith got off of my lap and lie next to me. We then shuffles so I pratically layed in top of him. He wrapped an arm around me and we tangled our legs together. We pulled each other as close as we could. (As seen in picture abooove~)

The last thing I heard before I fell asleep was,

"...I'm glad."

Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but. The. FLUFF! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!