Chapter Nine // Lotor

Thank you Katelyn for helping me with this 💕 I havent updated this in almost a month uM

(Keiths POV)

I woke up and immediately saw red. The alarm was blaring in my ears and I shot up. Lance had, somehow, slept through it, so I shook him awake. He was still half asleep, but when he heard the alarms he shot out of bed. Together we ran out of his room and to get our armor on.

"What's the matter?" We yelled.

"Lotor is atta- Lance? What are you doing here? Don't you need time to. Um. Recover?" Allura wondered.

"To recover from what? The past? That already happened. Why would I need to worry about it now? If Lotor is attacking then that's more important anyways.." Lance inquired.

Allura gLANCEd at Shiro. They both nodded and agreed to Lance fighting. We ran to our lions and shot out of the Castle. There were tOns of small fighter ships by us.

"We don't know how they tracked us, but you guys need to try and keep them back while we prepare to jump." Allura's voice came through the coms.

(Lance's POV)

I flew my lion in a zig zag pattern to keep myself from getting hit by the enemy's fires. I saw the other lions shooting and ramming into them.

After a while of back and forth attacks Lotor and his small army started to retreat. We were confused, but decided it was because they knew they were going to lose.

"Alright, Paladins, I have a wormhole ready!" Allura cheerily told the group.

We began flying towards the wormhole. I was behind everyone else. Suddenly, something slammed into the back of Blue and I slammed my head so hard into the controls I lost consciousness.

(Keith's POV)

I flew the wormhole and started flying towards the castle.

"Hey, Lance, you okay?' I think that this mission might have been a bit hard on him considering the day before. I recieved no reply and turned my lion around, "..Lance?"

I looked through the wormhole and saw Blue being pulled by a galran ship. "LANCE!" I shot my lion forward but the wormhole closed. "Allura open that wormhole right now!" The team was freaking out at the moment.

"Wha- what's happened, Keith?" She wondered.

"THEY TOOK LANCE! T-THEY TO-ook him...."

"It's okay, Keith. We'll get him back." Shiro assured.

"Allura just open the god damn wormhole!!" I heard a little whimper at the other end of the com.

"K-keith um- after a wormhole closes you can't open it up again for another varga..."

"wHAT!?" I raged, "AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME BEFORE NOW!?"

[later.]

We tried all day but could not track the god forsaken ship that took Lance away. I was beyond worried. Beyond angry. It's my fault. If I had been more careful. If I had just payed attention this wouldn't have happened! I beat myself up over it for the rest of the night, until I passed out.

(Lances pov)

I came to in a place I did not recognize. It was dark and I could not see anything. It also smelled terrible. Like a rotting animal, maybe? But where would an animal come from? I couldn't place it, as I was a bit dazed.

"Wha-" my movements came to a sudden stop, and I jerked backwards. I tried to move but once again was pulled back. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness I saw a lump on the other the side of wherever I was.

The stench seemed to come back at a tenthfold. I went to cover my nose, but I was cuffed to the wall. Seriously, what's up with me getting cuffed? Suddenly everything replayed in my head.

Oh my gosh this isn't the ship! Where am I? Oh my gosh how did I not notice this before? It's OBVIOUSLY not the ship! I'm so stupid. I am going to die. Wait. I AM TOO YOUNG TO DIE!

The door opened and a stream of light slightly lit up the room. The lump was suddenly a living thing. Well, used to be. I began to shake a bit. That body is still bleeding a little. It was killed recently. How long have I beem here? Have they come here to kill me? Why-

"Hey, blue~!" An alien walked into the room. She was very colorful? And she had a.. ponytaiiiil??? "Who are you and what do you want from me?" I asked. She pouted and stomped her foot.

"Aww, straight to the point? That's so boriiiing ;( my name is Ezor, and why else would we want you? You are a paladin!" 'Ezor' exclaimed.

"Well there are other paladins. Stronger ones. Why me?" I asked.

"Well," she placed her finger on her chin before smiling, "Lotor thinks you are very interesting." She claimed.

"Wha? I'm not interesting!" I told her.

"Well I don't make the rules.." she sighed before walking towards me. I backed up until I hit a wall. She placed her hands behind me and suddenly I was free. Before I could move, though, she formed a iron grip onto my upper arm.

She yanked me onto my feet and pulled me out of the room. I tried to pull myself back, and Ezor rolled her eyes before smacking me in the back of my head. "OW!" I yelled. She just sighed again before continuing down the long hallway.

"This will be fun.." she muttered jnder her breathe before stopping in front of a door. She knocked,

"Lotor!"

So a chapter? Honestly (again) big thanks to Katelyn because I had no idea where this story was going and didn't know what to do with it, so THANKS for this idea :):):)