Tired

Amelia's P.o.v.

  I sat in front my of the fire, my head resting on my knees and my eyes reflecting the amber flames.

  It had been 2 days sense those people came, took all our weapons and took my sleeping bag. But I didn't care about that because I didn't care that they took that. I care that they took Grace.

  Once I woke up after that asshole hit me in the head the first thing that I did was look for Grace. And just my luck, she was no were to be found.

  I squeezed my eyes shut and hugged my legs tighter.

  Just the thought of Grace made me depressed beyond repair, my heart was breaking. She was the only person in this world who loved me, who cared for and put up with me. Who didn't leave. Who stayed with me no matter what happened.

  I loved her with all my heart and now she's gone forever.

  I opened my eyes slowly and slid my hand into Grace's backpack that was still laying outside the tent.

  I pulled out her "emergency bottle" as she called it which was actually just vodka. 

  I stared at the label and let out a sigh. I was already so tired and it was so cold and quiet now. I was all alone. Hell, I lit a fire at 4 pm because it was so cold.

  I screwed the cap off and took a swig, swishing it around in my mouth for a second, allowing it to burn my gums before swelling it quickly.

  "Jesus Ami, Get yourself together." I yelled at myself as I flopped down onto the grass, watching the clouds grow darker.

  "Fuck it, I'm already dying, let's go for a walk." I groaned as I stood up, grabbing Gracie's backpack, stuffing a few things from inside the tent inside before walking into the woods.

  I felt like I was slightly capable of walking through the woods by myself, my eyesight had gotten better. I noticed it when that man was walking with me, I could see his face.

  Don't get me wrong, things were still blurry. But I could see faces now, I could see the details in nature, I could see the grass now...

  My head was spinning, I hadn't eaten in 4 days and I was drinking on an empty stomach. I felt like I was going to pass out. Or vomit.

  I continues to walk, half full bottle in hand and shaky legs but I couldn't sit there anymore or I would crawl out of my skin.

  I began to hum, it was too quiet for me and if I had to listen to one more bird call, I think I would die.

  "...You think that you know my heart...And you probably do. That's why I'm always with you. I could stay with you for hours in an empty room and never get bored, never have nothing to do.
You're my other half, you're what makes me ME,
what makes me smile when I fall down.
Can get back, get back, get back on my feet...
Without you here, I am boring. Something inside you is   triggering, it makes me funny.
You're a beautiful thing.
We're a beautiful thing together.
Even when the weather is looow...
You're a beautiful thing
We're a beautiful thing together, even when the weather is
loooow!
We can find the raaainbow in the sky
You say, "Don't you cry, it's all gonna be alright"..."

  I trailed off, the lyrics of the song getting lost in the jumble of thoughts that were racing through my head.

  I stopped, leading up against one of the large trees and sliding down to the ground.

  My head felt like it was gonna spilt open and I thought I was going to throw up everywhere.

  "Oh my god, I'm dying." I muttered and dropped my head into my hands just as loud thumps could he heard all around me.

  I didn't bother to bring up my head, I knew what it was or rather who it was.

  What were they gonna do, kill me?

  I felt myself tense up as someone dropped in front of me, their presence as I opened my eyes slowly and looked up.

  I could make out their face, they were standing too tall and I was crouched into a little ball on the ground.

  I sighed, leaning back and watching the ape squat down towards me. He had an all too familiar pair of green eyes.

  "Why are you...here?" Caesar asked, his voice raspy and tired. I smiled slightly.

  "Your English has gotten better, Will I'm would be impressed." I said as he squinted his eyes slightly.

  "What you don't remember me? To be honest, I'm not that surprised, I was 9 the last time you saw me." I said, my eyes growing heavy as something flashed in his.

  "Amelia?"

Sorry that this chapter is so awful!
And depressing chapter am I right?
Like Jesus Jane, calm yourself.
Anyways hope you enjoyed it!