Chapter 9

{This chapter takes place the next day}

Sarah's POV:

So Sabrina has a doctors appointment today and I am home alone with Mallory right now. Me and her plan on going out to get ice cream today and find out more about this ice cream man kid.

Me and her are in the living room just hanging out right now.

"What time does the ice cream man normally come?" I ask her.

"Like 1 o'clock" She says.

We wait around for a half an hour then we hear his music playing. We both look at each other then run outside.

We go up to the truck and he was finishing serving some kid from down the block.

We go up and he says, "Hi Mallory and Sarah"

"Hi" We both say. Wow I can't believe he remembered my name.

"What can I get you" He says.

"Can I have strawberry and rainbow sprinkles?" Mallory asks.

"Sure. And you?" He says.

"No thank you. I'll take a vanilla with chocolate syrup for Sabrina though" I say.

"Coming right up" He says.

He makes Mallory's ice cream and hands it to her. Then starts making Sabrina's and puts a lid on it.

"How much?" I ask.

"It's on me" He says.

"Ok. Thank you" I say.

"Your welcome" He says.

"Why don't you come over later. I asked Sabrina and she said it was totally fine" I say even though that was a total lie.

"Sure" He says.

"Ok. Bring a bathing suit because we have a pool" I say.

"Ok. What time?" He asks.

"How about like 6? You can stay for dinner too" I say.

"Sure. I'll see you later" He says

"See you later" I say.

"Bye" Mallory says and we start walking back towards the house and he drives away.

"I'm glad he didn't charge us. I didn't bring out any money" I say and Mallory laughs.

"He never wants to charge Sabrina but she always make him" She says.

I look at Sabrina's ice cream and he made the chocolate syrup into the shape of a heart and I saw Mallory looking at it too.

"How cheesy" She says and we both laugh and go inside.

I put Sabrina's ice cream in the freezer and we sit at the kitchen table while Mallory eats her ice cream.

"We should get Sabrina at new bathing suit since Peyton is coming over" I say.

"Sure but why can't I just finish it in your car" Mallory asks.

"That's a good point, my car is already a disaster" I say.

"Yeah. It a total mess" She says and we both laugh again.

We go outside and get into my car.

I get in the driver seat and get buckled and Mallory gets in the back.

"Buckled?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Everyone needs to buckle when you drive" She says.

"What are you saying? My driving is great" I say sarcastically.

"No it isn't. When I drive with you I feel like I have to throw up" She says.

"I'll drive slowly" I say and start the car and start driving.

5 minutes into the car ride she says, "I don't know why mom lets me in the car with you"

"It's because your normally home with me" I say.

"That's I lie. I'm normally home with Sabrina while you are out with your friends" She says.

"I know I'm a terrible sister. Sabrina's the best I get it" I say.

"That's not what I'm saying. Your more fun then Sabrina and I have more fun with you" She says.

"So I'm your favorite?" I ask.

"Sure" She says.

"Good" I say and we pull into the mall parking lot.

We go inside a buy her a new bathing suit. It was a 2 piece that was pink with little white polka dots.

We go back home and Sabrina is home now.

"Hi Sab, we got you a present" I say.

"Why would you get me a present? You don't even get me anything for my birthday" She says.

"Then this is a late birthday gift" I say.

"Early. My birthday is next month" She says.

"Ok whatever. Just take the present" I say and hand her the bag.

She opens it and says, "Thanks guys. It's really pretty"

"Your welcome. I picked it out. I wanted one too but they didn't have my size" Mallory says.

"Ok. Next time we go we will look for one for you" Sabrina says.

"Ok" Mallory says.

We sit and watch tv for about and then a hour later the door bell rings.

"You get it" Me and Mallory both say at the same time.

"Fine" She says and goes up to the door and opens it. She looked shocked to see that it was Peyton.

"What are you doing here?" Sabrina asks.

{I'm doing two parts to this little storyline}