Chapter 10

We sit and watch tv for about and then a hour later the door bell rings.

"You get it" Me and Mallory both say at the same time.

"Fine" She says and goes up to the door and opens it. She looked shocked to see that it was Peyton.

"What are you doing here?" Sabrina asks.

Sabrina's POV:

"Sarah invited me over for dinner" Peyton says.

"Oh yeah. She told me. I totally forgot" I say even though she told me nothing about it.

"Ok good. I felt like I was intruding for a minute" He says.

"No your not. Let me take you on a little house tour" I say.

"Ok" He says.

"So this is the living room" I say. "Then through this door is the kitchen and then the dinning room" I say and then we start waking upstairs.

"Then upstairs we have Mallory's room" I say and open the door.

"Then me and Sarah's room, a spare bedroom and my parents room" I say and show him all the rooms.

"It's nice" He says.

"Thanks. Let me show you the back yard" I say.

We walk downstairs and out the back door.

"So we have a pool and then Mallory's little jungle gym thing" I say.

"I like it. Sarah told me to bring a bathing suit" He says.

"Of course she did. Why don't you go change in the bathroom and I'll go change in my room then we can go swimming" I say.

"Ok" He says.

I go to my room and change into the bathing suit Sarah and Mallory just got me while Peyton changes in the bathroom.

I leave my room and Mallory is standing in the hallway with her bathing suit on.

"Can I come?" She asks.

"Sure" I say.

Peyton comes out of the bathroom and the 3 of us go downstairs and out towards that pool.

The entire time I thought it would be Mallory 3rd wheeling but it was actually me.

Peyton played with Mallory's 80% of the time we were in the pool.

About a hour later my mom calls us in for dinner.

I go to my room and change while Mallory goes to her room and Peyton goes to the bathroom.

Me, Peyton, Sarah, Mallory and my parents go and sit down at the table and start eating dinner.

My parents ask Peyton questions and gets to know him. We all just kinda talked and ate.

After that me, Sarah, Mallory and Peyton watched a movie and ate dessert.

At about 9 o'clock Peyton left.

"Thanks for inviting him over today. I wish I would have known before hand though" I say to Sarah.

"Your welcome. I'll do it again tomorrow" Sarah says.

"Don't" I say.

"Ok. Maybe next week" She says.