part one

Okay, Lee Mina here goes nothing. You got this, you got th-

"YAH MINA JUST DO IT ALREADY!"
Jisoo yell whispered as she pushed me toward Youngmin's locker

I pushed my hair back and slowly walked up to his locker. Holding my last secret admirer letter in my hand ready to put it in. This is the letter that would finally explain for him to meet up with me and find out who I am after all this time. My heart dropped and I began to think series of things that could happen.

What if he doesn't like me when we meet? He might think I'm ugliest person he's met. God, imagine if he rejects me and laughs in my face? I can't handle the embarrassment, I'll die.

"Mina are you gonna do it or not! You've been writing these letters for the past 5 months! It'll all go to waste if you don't go now!" Jisoo screeched

I ran toward her and cupped my hand around her mouth

"SHHH YOU'RE DRAWING ATTENTION TO ME!"

She removed my hand

"Just give me the damn letter! I'll do it for you! She told me as she rolled her eyes

"Really? You'd do that for me? What did I do to deserve a friend like you" I sighed with relief

Jisoo snatched my letter and began putting it in his locker when a flash from someone's phone camera appeared.

"YOUNGMIN-AH!!! I GOT A PICTURE OF YOUR SECRET ADMIRER!"

Jisoo suddenly dropped the letter and bolted toward Park Woojin as he was screaming down the hallway to find Youngmin.

"YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN YOUNGMIN"

Youngmin walked out of the boys bathroom looking confused

"What do you want Woojin? First period is about to start can yo-"

"I GOT A PICTURE OF YOUR SECRET ADMIRER BRO!"

Youngmin's eyes widend as his friend was bending over panting his heart out.

"SHOW ME ALREADY YOU IDIOT!"

"Oh here, it should be just right over h-"

I was behind Jisoo as she was sprinting trying to hunt down Woojin.

"YAHH PARK WOOJIN!!! YOU NEED TO DEL-" Jisoo slowed down as she saw Youngmin next to him. She completely stood frozen scared of what would happen next.

Park Woojin had just shown a picture of Kang Jisoo putting a letter into Im Youngmin's locker. This was a disaster.

Youngmin looked up to see a dazed and terrified Jisoo standing with her mouth open. He slowly walked up to her and hugged her and began whispering only quietly enough for Jisoo to hear.

"I finally found you, and I'm not letting go"