part six

Holy crap when Jisoo dropped the letter someone must've picked it up. I'm screwed.

I slowly turn around to find a shocked Woojin. He starts screaming like a madman and I have to run up and cover my hand over his mouth.

"Shut up! Teacher are come up here wondering if someone died you crazy man!"

He tries to pry my hands away but I don't let go because I'm worried he will cause a scene up here.

"If you don't scream I will let go. Do you PROMISE to not scream, please say yes" I whine at him.

He slowly nods his head and starts shaking me like I'm a pair of maracas.

"Lee Mina what the hell is your issue!"

"W-what d-did I d-do!" I try to say, "S-stop shaking m-me!"

"Why didn't you tell Youngmin that you're his admirer and not Jisoo?! I could've been with her but no! You could've been with Youngmin but no! Instead you had to sit there and be quiet like some-"

I broke down in tears.

"You're right, about everything. I didn't do anything except sit and look at my friend and crush be together like an idiot. I didn't say one word to them, I didn't tell him or talk to Jisoo about it. They look good with each other anyway"

Woojin stopped trying to argue with me. Instead he pulled me in for a hug trying to comfort me. I was non stop crying.

"Hey Mina it's still lunch, you wanna ditch for the rest of the day and get some icecream? Y'know, for the both of us since we're broken people" He chuckled

I got out from his grasp and nodded, not knowing about the consequences waiting to come.

Since it was okay for students to leave campus for lunch we left the school without being scolded.

We walked to the icecream parlor which was somewhat close to our school. By close I mean a 20 minute walk.

For the hundredth time I bothered Woojin by asking if we were there yet.

"Woojin are we there yet?" I asked yanking his arm

"No stop whining like a little kid" He replied with an eye roll

I asked another thousand times before we actually there. At this point Woojin was covering his ears to block me out.

"Thank god we're here I couldn't take it anymore" He sighed as he opened the door to the parlor

"Woojin what are you doing here?!"

"Oh shit" Woojin mumbled

He grabbed my hand and we ran as far away as we could from the icecream parlor.