part five

My heart beats so fast when I look at him. Why can't I just tell him it's me?

After class ended I waited outside for Jisoo since our next classes are next to each other. As people exited the room in a hurry I noticed Jisoo hadn't come out yet.

What's taking so long?

I could hear giggles from inside.

"Y-youngmin put m-me p-put me down" Jisoo playfully laughed while he held her over his shoulder

"You're so cute my heart hurts. Stop doing that. I told you already, I'm walking you to class."

Just as I was going in to get Jisoo, Youngmin carries her out with her still over his shoulder. I open my mouth to yell her name out but nothing comes out.

"Sorry Mina" Jisoo mouths out at me

I walk to my next class alone but along the way people were gossiping about how Youngmin took Jisoo to class.

For the entire class time, I sat with angry thoughts lingering in the back of my head. I was grasping my pencil hard enough for it to snap. The sound of the pencil breaking made the class look in my direction. I got up and silently bowed. The teacher raised a brow at me but continued to teach.

Goddamn stupid me for not putting the letter in his locker. Freaking Park Woojin ruined everything. That letter was supposed to make everything better. Damn you Youngmin.

The letter was going to lead Youngmin up to the school's roof and reveal me with his favorite strawberry milk and some chocolates that he likes. Now they're in my locker going to waste. I guess I should go up to the roof and eat them myself. I usually eat lunch with Jisoo but she pissed me off so I should go alone and have some fresh air to think.

After my next two classes, I was starving. As the bell rang after my fourth class I ran to my locker to see if the chocolates had already melted. To my suprise they hadn't. I took the milk and chocolates and walked to the roof of school. The sky was clear and the air was crisp and warm. I took a deep breath and sighed.

What if I did put the letter in his locker? Would he be here right now? With him hugging me instead of Jisoo? Or would he have laughed at me. I'm not as pretty as Jisoo, I know that for sure but he could at least give me a chance. Would people have bullied me since I'm not Jisoo? I'm not popular like her. People don't like me like her. Sometimes I want to stop beingher friend. Oh, why did things turn out this way?

Tears started to fill the brim of my eyes. I ate the chocolates and wept quietly. In an instant the door to the roof opened and a familiar voice yelled.

"LEE MINA?? YOU'RE YOUNGMINS SECRET ADMIRER?!"