part two

This can't be happening right now. My bestfriend and my crush. My crush and my bestfriend. I can't wrap my head around this.

The school bell rang and people began to flood the hallways and go to their first period class.

People began to gasp and take pictures of Youngmin whose arms were still around Jisoo's waist. I could already tell that people would root for them and call them a power couple.

After all, Jisoo is prettier and more popular than me. I was nothing compared to her. Yeah I was good at studying and all but that meant nothing, nada, zilch, zero. I became friends with Jisoo in freshmen year after I helped her study and pass classes she were failing.

Youngmin eventually said his goodbyes and let go of Jisoo to head to class with Woojin so they wouldn't be late. Jisoo was still there, standing like a zombie.

"Hey! Earth to Jisoo" I snapped to get her attention. She still didn't move.

"You know, we'll be late to Mr. Kwon's class, you know how much he hates it for people to miss his morning speech"

Jisoo got out of whatever trance she was in and began to walk with me to class without saying a word. As we walked into class people began whispering.

"Hey I heard Jisoo is dating Youngmin"

"Did you see them in the hallway!"

"I wish I was pretty like Jisoo!"

"Youngmin got a babe, man I wished she would date me!"

"Ah they're so cute together!!!!"

Mr. Kwon coughed to get everyones attention as the late bell rang. Everyones whispers began to die down as they look to the front of the class to see Mr.Kwon.

"Thank you class. Today I have something different planned for History class."

He turned to the whiteboard and picked up a marker to write something.

"S-h-a-k-e-s-p-e-a-r-e. Has anyone read any of his scripts? Raise a hand"

The students looked around to see if anyone had ever heard of this 'shakespeare'

"Really? No one? You guys are seniors now! Have you never heard of Twelfth Night?"

Everyone was silent

"How about Romeo and Juliet?"

A sudden burst a chatter erupt in the class. People making comments about the star crossed lovers and the horrible tradgey at the end.

"So you guys know about Romeo and Juliet" Mr.Kown clapped "That's great because we will be collaberating with Ms.Jung's drama class to act out scenes of Romeo and Juliet!"

A mix of excited squeals and groans came from the students. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door.

"Come on in!" Mr.Kwon said

A group of students walked in behind Ms.Jung to the back of the class.

And there they were. Im Youngmin and Park Woojin standing in the back of the class.