part four

Unbelieveable. What kind of cliche is my life?! Woojin likes Jisoo but his friend likes her too? And here I am, the side-kick, second character, with no one to like me.

"Mina? Lee Mina?" Woojin snapped be back to reality

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?"

"I said we got a good scene! It has a part where we kiss and-"

"KISS? WOOJIN! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! HOW IS THAT GOOD?"
I screech like a crazy person smacking him with my rolled up script

"Ow! Ow! Stop hitting me woman! Let me explain"

I put down my script and wait for him to explain himself.

"Ok so It's good we have a kiss scene because we can use it to get them jealous!"

"But what do I gain from that? I don't even like Youngmin" I scoff at him.

"You're lying straight through those pretty teeth of yours"

"I am not! You- H-hey you think I have pretty teeth? AH that's besides the point. I'm not lying what do you mean?" I was indeed, lying.

"Oh come on! I know you're mad at Jisoo for taking Youngmin away from you! It's so obvious you like him and you're jealous. I see the way you stare at him in health class, I'm not stupid." He huffs at me, crossing him arms.

I admit, Woojin wasn't wrong about anything he just said. Yes I am mad and jealous. I know Jisoo didn't mean too but she could have at least said something. The part about me staring at Youngmin in health was very true, but in my defense he looks great in the uniform. I'm just glad Woojin hasn't caught on about me being the real secret admirer.

"Okay so you're right, but what difference would it make if we kissed? It's in a scene, they know there's no feelings behind it"

"That's where you're wrong kiddo," He winked at me, "Ugh look at them over there, with their hands all pver each other, I'm disgusted, and I need to hear about this on the way home too."

"Woojin she's literally helping him cut a loose strand of cloth from his shirt. Chill man."

"Ok whatever! I'm going to ignore their presence for now. Lets just practice our lines before class ends, we have another 10 minutes before class ends, come on!"

For the rest of class Woojin and I memorize our lines and I help him pronouce shakespeare language. He isn't that bad after all once I got to know him. I feel bad for him, he's so in love with Jisoo but he's watching his friend be with her.

I feel the exact same way.

______

disclaimer! the pictures above just represent the chapter, it does not represent the characters looks in any way.

hope you guys like this so far! i would appreciate it if you vote and comment to let me know you like the story! I'll update more tomorrow! im so proud of myself for updating four times today.