part seven

At full speed Woojin kept a tight grip on my wrist while running. The reason was why was he running in the first place.

"Woojin why are we running?!" I yell as I was being dragged

"I-it was i-it was my ex girlfriend" He stuttered

"Well why did we run I really wanted icecream! It's hot and I'm tired"

"I can't be in the same room as that women, h-here just take this and get me a double scoop of vanilla, get whatever, I'm not going in there though" He said handing me his wallet

'Okay then' I mouth at him walking back to the parlor

The walk back to get icecream was tiring. I was already tired and plus the heat I was on the verge of death, or what seemed like it.

As I approached the store I stand outside staring through the windows.
I always dreamed of coming to places like this with Youngmin. Imagining him trying to sneak bites of my icecream, me wiping stains of the icecream from his mouth, taking pictures together, stealing glances at each other. All these cute dates planned out in my mind, gone to waste.

Now I can't even do any of that with him. I ruined my chances, or what chances I thought I had were ruined. He probably hasn't even had a single thought about me at all. Ever. In fact why would someone like him notice me in the first place? I'm just some ugly accessory next to Jisoo.

I stood at the windows of the parlor in a daze. Completely out of it.

"Hello?" a female voice called out

"Hello? Can you hear me?"

A girl around the same age as me shook me to make sure I was alright.

I snapped out of it and took a good glance at the girl. She was quite tall, but yet very fragile looking and had big rimmed glasses on her face.

"O-oh yes I can hear you"

"Are you okay? You've just been looking at me through the window for a while" She said confused

"OH NO I-I WASN'T LOOKING AT YOU! I'M SO SORRY IF YOU WERE CREEPED OUT AT ALL, I AM-"

"Bro it's okay I was just kidding, I saw you out here and came to check on you because you're crying"

"I-I'm what?" I then realized a tear had stained my cheek

I quickly wipe it away embarrassed.

'"Haha" I try to laugh it off cooly, "Just uh allergies that's all"

Yeah, allgeries. I must be allergic to telling people the truth. It's probably going around. Jisoo didn't tell Youngmin the truth either...

______

Hey hey! Sorry to have a late update like! Please vote and comment!

I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1K+ READS!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT! AHHHH