part eight

"Are you coming in to get icecream?" she nudged me

"Oh yeah I will! Thanks for helping me get out that slump" I smiled at her

She nodded back at me and headed inside.

Mina get a hold of yourself. Stop acting like your with him. Give up on the idea you will be a thing with him, because you know you won't.

Don't waste time caring about people who don't care about you.

I ordered a double scoop of cake batter and ordered Woojin a double scoop of vanilla like he wanted. I paid with the cash Woojin gave me and was about to walk out when that girl stopped me.

"Hey where are you going? I wanted to talk to you"

"T-talk? To me? Why?"

"Well you must know who I am, he must've told you before you came in here"

"Uhhhh I mean sure, you're his ex I assume?"

"Yes and we should talk" She said grabbing one of my wrists

I stumbled back and my arm flinched. Woojin's icecream just collided with his ex.

"HEY! WHAT- WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" she screamed at me while touching the cream stain on her cheek

I did not want to be here for her to hit me back or throw a tantrum so I ran out with all the speed in my little body. His ex came out looking for me.

"Uh oh" I mumbled to myself.

I stopped in my tracks only to hear her yelling that she'll kill me once she reached me. I bolted, not turning back.

Eventually she chased me down to where Woojin was. From a distance I could see a confused and shocked expression on his face.

I could barley breath by then so when I ran past him I couldn't say much.

"EX. MAD. WILL KILL ME. RUN!"

He caught in quick and ran along close behind me.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU MORON?!?!? NOW WE'RE ALL DYING!"

______

Whoops, sorry for late and short chapter. I'll probably update again tomorrow. Until then yall should check out my editing account on instagram! @ yuhjimin