part three

I should've known they have this class. What kind of coincidence is this. Why is the universe torturing me like this?!

Mr.Kwon jestured toward me. As my job as class president, I had to make the class greet Ms.Jung's class. I don't even know why I signes up for it honestly. My job as class president was difficult.

"Class, say hello to Ms.Jung and her students."

The class stood up to say hello and bow.

"Aha, thank you" Ms.Jung smiled, "So today and for the rest of the semester we will be working on re-enacting a scene from Romeo and Juliet with a partner!"

Donghyun raised his hand to ask a question. Mr.Kwon raised his eyebrow.

"Yes, Kim Donghyun, this better not be a stupid question."

"Uhh will we be able to pick a partner for the project?"

"Good question!" Ms.Jung said as she held up a container. "This container hold the name of my students, Mr.Kwon's class will come up one by one and pick a name!" She exclaimed

"Alright class, please line up in a single file line and pick a name from the container and find your partner. After you do so, come to me or Ms.Jung to get a scene script."

Jisoo and I were the last in line. People began to find their partner and one by one Ms.Jung's class decreased, only having few people left. In that bunch of few people, it had to be Im Youngmin and Park Woojin. Great. Very great.

"Mina, what do I do if I get Youngmin! I'll die! Please help me!!"

Just as Mina was complaining the person in front of us picked Youngmin's name. The universe saved us from dying today and the rest of the semester! Thank the lord. Today is a beautiful day. The sky is clear, I can breathe properly, my acne is clear. The day is good. Except for the fact Youngmin thinks Jisoo is his secret admirer.

Jisoo and I pick the final two names. I picked Woojin and Jisoo picked Chungha.

At the end we all crowded in the back of the class as Mr.Kwon wrote down the pairs.

As it came down to Youngmin Mr.Kwon spoke up.

"Two boys cannot be partners for the play, I'm sorry I forgot to state this rule but if you picked a name and you both are the same gender you need to switch partners."

Ms.Jung nods her head in agreement.

"Sungwoon, please go partner with Chunga. Youngmin go partner with Jisoo."

The class started to gossip and yell.

"Yahh what kind of fate is this?"

"Ah so sweet! I'm jealous!!"

"Oh my god oh my god"

"How crazy, why can't that happen to me?!"

"Class settle down please! Now that you call have your scenes practice for the rest of the class! You have 40 minutes."

Jisoo got dragged away from me by Youngmin to the other side of class.

Woojin nudged at me to get my attention.

"What do you need Woojin? Hurry, we need to practice" I whined

"I'm happy for Youngmin and mad at Youngmin at the same time" He mumbled

"Why are you mad?"

"Because I liked Jisoo before him"