The Beginning

OK everybody this is my blog from blogspot.com I'm new to this site and I hope ya'll like my story Enjoy!!! Btw my full blog is jayoncebule.blogspot.com so check me out on there and also follow me on twitter @HereIVBey2 Remember this is a fanfic and is totally made up by me.  

The Beginning   Background: Beyonce is currently a Junior at Houston School of Performing Arts and is living the life every teenage girl in school want. Beyonce is not the richest student at HSPA but is most definitely not the poorest. Beyonce was born and raised in Houston TX. in an upper class neighborhood. Her mother own her own hair salon and her father worked for Chrysler and both brought home a 3 figure salary  Beyonce has a younger sister name Solange, a nice group of friends Kelly, Letoya, and Latavia whom all share the same dream of becoming famous singers and a boyfriend named Lydelle who she would die for. She and Lydelle has been dating for the past three years and can nothing tear them apart. Beyonce life is perfect and predictable just the way she like it. 

(Beyonce POV)

It's Friday Afternoon and Beyonce, Kelly, Letoya, and Latavia are practicing for a gig at Beyonce mother's hair salon on Saturday.

(Letoya) O my God these shoes are killing me and i'm tired.

(Latavia) Yea me too we've been practicing for hours and i'm tired.

(Beyonce) Let's practice one more time everything has to be perfect for tomorrow. I don't want to get on stage in front of everybody looking a mess.

(Kelly) Bey we have been practicing since we got out of school, we can practice some more tomorrow before the show.

(Beyonce) *Folds arms* Fine we'll continue tomorrow.

(Latavia) cool me and Toya will see yall tomorrow at 10am.

(Beyonce) 8:30am

(Letoya) I'm not getting up that early Bey.

(Latavia) She's right that is a little early what about 9:00am

(Beyonce) Fine.

Letoya and Latavia leave so now its just Beyonce and Kelly

(Kelly) Bey can we make this a slumber party my mom is working double shifts again and I don't want to be home alone.

(Beyonce) Of course, as long as you help me clean up this mess

(Kelly) Sure

Kelly and Beyonce starts cleaning

(Kelly) So whats been going on with you and Lydelle.

(Beyonce) I don't want to talk about him tonight lets just make this a girl night O.K.

(Kelly) Oh so there is trouble in paradise

(Beyonce) No, its just he is starting to piss me off.

(Kelly) What you mean, piss you off how?

(Beyonce) I love Lydelle but all he wan't to do is have sex and make out.

(Kelly) *Shocked* You and Lydelle  had sex

(Beyonce) of course not, we're just talking about it.

(Kelly) Are both of you talking about it or is it just him

(Beyonce) Just him

Meanwhile back at Letoya house

(Latavia) Thanks for letting me stay over I did not feel like going home tonight

(Letoya) *laughs* Why not?

(Latavia) Because I secretly borrowed my moms car and dented it last night.