Fights and Breakups

(Beyonce) 

Its Sunday night and Kelly is staying at Beyonce house because her mom is working late again. 

(Kelly) So Bey have you talked to Latavia and Toya since yesterday.

(Beyonce) Nope girl I don't have any words for either of them especially Tavia she really pissed me off so I guess i'll see them at the video shoot tomorrow after school.

(Kelly) O.ok

(Beyonce) So how is it going with your mom.

(Kelly) Honestly instead of getting better it has gotten worse.

(Beyonce) I feel so bad for you

(Kelly) Well don't i'll be ok. Now can we go to bed.

(Beyonce) Sure hit the light.

The next day after school everybody headed straight to the video shoot except Latavia and Letoya.

(Beyonce) *Getting her hair and make up done* Have you talk to them today

(Kelly) No I haven't, I don't even remember seeing them in school today.

(Beyonce) I know I've had it up to here with them two if they show up 10 minutes before its time to shoot the video ima...

*Just than Latavia and Letoya showed up with some guy that no one seemed to notice but Kelly* (Latavia) What we miss

(Bey & Kelly) *SILENCE*

(Latavia) SO yall just gonna ignore us

*Beyonce rolled her eyes*

(Latavia) What ever.

(Kelly) Who is that

(Letoya) Who is who?

(Kelly) The man ya'll just showed up with

(Letoya) O his name William B. and he is me and Tavia new manager.

(Beyonce) WHAT?!

(Latavia) You heard her.

(Beyonce) Dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Mathew) What?

(Beyonce) I want you to meet William B. Latavia and Letoya new manager.

(Mathew) What?

(Latavia) *Whispers to Letoya* I think Mr.Knowles and Beyonce should really get their hearing checked out

*Letoya giggles*

(William B.) Hello Mr. Knowles

*He reach for Mathew's hand but Mathew doesn't take his*

(William B.) Well ok then

(Solange) Ok ladies its time to shoot the video.

While the girls are shooting the video for Bills, Bills,Bills Mathew and William B. began discussing him managing Latavia and Letoya .

(William B) Look I don't want to cause any trouble but Latavia and Letoya hired me to be their manager because they felt they was being mistreated.

(Mathew) Well its a little to late for that and the girls don't need a second manager so on behalf of Latavia and Latoya I'm firing you.

(William B) Well that's not possible

(Mathew) No! Whats not possible is two managers managing this group that I built