Success & Negativity "With a lot of success comes a lot of negativity"

(Beyonce)

*Phone conversation between Kelly and Beyonce*

(Beyonce) Whats up girl

(Kelly) Nothing much.

(Beyonce) Oh did you tell yo mama about the video shoot Monday

(Kelly) Yea I told her but like......

(Beyonce) Like what?

(Kelly) You know how she can be she busy focusing on her work. I don't even think she realizes how important this is to me.

(Beyonce) Just hang in there girl it a get better.

(Kelly) I know that but when, I've been waiting since last year. *sighs*  Even if it do get better I wont notice I barely see her and when I do she is on the phone talking to some big business person not paying any attention to me.

 (Beyonce) Well you know if you need attention your always welcoming to stay with me, you know if you feel neglected.

(Kelly) Thanks Bey but I think ima try to work things out with my mama.

(Beyonce) Ok girl but the offer is always on the table. (

Kelly) Thanks but that's enough talk about how my like sucks sooooo what did Lydelle want, why did he come over.

(Beyonce) Girl he bought me a necklace that set him back for at lease two-thousand dollars.

(Kelly) Really girl?!

(Beyonce) Yes, and he also wanted to wish me good luck tonight.

(Kelly) Girlllllllll I gotta get me a Lydelle!

(Beyonce) *laughs* Girl he is great I can really see myself spending the rest of my life with him. (Kelly) You really know how to pick em' Bey he is a really good choice because if this music thing don't work you know he'll be there to take care of you forever.

(Beyonce) I know girl I love him sooooo much I can't imagine what my life what be like without him. (Kelly) Im soooo glad your happy.

(Beyonce) Thanks girl but we both need to get ready for the show so text me when your on your way to the salon.

(Kelly) Alright Bye girl

(Beyonce) Bye.

 (Beyonce) Let me call Tavia and Toya to make sure their getting ready.

*Beyonce dials Latavia and gets no answer so she dials Letoya and she don't get an answer* (Beyonce) I wonder whats that about... O'well I guess i'll see them at the show

 (Shawn Carter - Jay~Z)

(Kanye) Yo man this track is hot I cant believe that you basically free styled like you aint use no pencil or paper man that's genius.

(Jay~Z) I know man one day ima be know as the lyrical king. Ima be winning Grammys and signing girls boobs like Pac and Biggie.

(Kanye) Me to dog like real talk I can see both of us up there thanking the fans.

*Kanye than stands on the table and rolls his notebook like a Grammy*

(Jay~Z) Man get yo ole bigheaded ass down before you break your neck.

(Kanye) Man shut up I just won a Grammy and im thanking my people. First of all I'll like to thank my record label Roc Nation and all the people who help put my album together

*Jay~Z shakes his head*

(Kanye) And last but not least I would like to thank my fans its be.....