|Q&A|

You guys had some questions and I had some answers, so here we go :)

Q: When you finish each chapter with "With love," does it mean something?

A: Yes, actually. It's a bit of a dedication to Christina Grimmie. It's from her song 'With Love' which is amazing and it always makes me so happy.

Q: Do you plan on making this a series?

A: Nothings been set in stone but I am definitely thinking about it!

Q: What made you choose the names, Ella and Kaitlyn?

A: Well, as you probably know this book is for my best friend Mae. Her middle name is Ella and mine is Kaitlyn, so that's why I chose those names!

Q: Did you plan on Kaitlyn and Chris dating since the beginning?

A: Of course I did!

Q: What's your favorite chapter?

A: Hard to choose, but nine, 'Coyotes and First Kisses' is so, so precious to me. Khris or Caitlyn (?) forever.

Q: Can we get a second book just based off of Ella and Gordie?

A: I've been thinking about it ;)

Q: You should write a book on Kaitlyn and Chris' kids being friends with Ella and Gordie's kids.

A: I am so up for this honestly!

Q: When did you first watch Stand By Me?

A: In 2013 :) very grateful that I stumbled upon it on Netflix.

Q: Would you want there to be a Stand By Me 2?

A: No! It would not be good without River, in my belief.

Q: What is your favorite River movie?

A: I love them all, but, as expected, Stand By Me will always be #1 for me.

Q: If you could meet River, what would you tell him?

A: I have so much to tell him, the words are honestly endless. I have so much I could write down but I think I'll keep a lot of it to myself. One thing I will say is there is a lot of thank you's that are in order that I have to tell him. And, of course, an I love you.

Q: Would you change anything about the Stand By Me movie?

A: Well, I love the movie just as it is, but I do believe Chris' death was completely unnecessary.

Q: What was the process like writing this book?

A: It was pretty stressful, honestly I dragged it out lol. But I am very proud of the results so that's all that matters :)

Q: So, I take it you're in love with Chris Chambers?

A: You got that right!

Q: When did you start writing this book?

A: Early 2017!

Q: Is this your first full book?

A: Yes!

Q: When did your passion for writing start?

A: I have had it for as long as I can remember. Back in 2012 or so I took this creative writing class and I loved it.

Q: Do you like writing fanfiction? And will you ever write more?

A: I love it. And I most definitely will.

Q: Is Chris Chambers your favorite character River has played?

A: Well, it's difficult to choose but Mr. Chambers is my first to watch so he'll always mean something different than the others to me. But Danny Pope and Eddie Birdlace mean a lot to me, although all his characters do. Oh, Mike Waters is a precious bean.

Q: What's your least favorite chapter?

A: Chapter three. It was boring to me. It's just a filler chapter though so it's important. There's just not much more I could put into it.

Q: What was the second River movie you watched?

A: Running On Empty, then The Thing Called Love, then Explorers, and beyond that, I don't remember. I think it Little Nikita or The Life Of Jimmy Reardon could be the fourth... I don't know. I watched My Own Private Idaho early on too. Ugh. SUCH A FANTASTIC ACTOR!