Chapter 5 - Planing To Kidnap Asher Part 1

*edited*
***Lucas's POV***
Sophia wants a baby boy and I found the perfect one. He gets bullied no one really like him because he's really short like Mads he's names Asher. I get what to get him into my arms. Sophia wants to start him out as a 9 month old and then work our way down to where he's a newborn. Then we will have newborn twins. Hopefully he will go as smooth as Maddie went it took her a day to go into headspace. Well since we have been planing this for a while. We are going to get him today and Sophia says she wants to come. She's bringing Maddie hopefully Asher lets us take him without drugs to put him to sleep. So, it's like six in the morning and we are planning to do this at 3 in the afternoon. Until then Sophia wants to go shopping so that's what we are gonna go do. I walk back into our room and Sophia is laying on the bed.

(What She's Wearing)I go to say something but am cut off by my little princess crying

I go to say something but am cut off by my little princess crying. I walk to her room with Soph following me. I get into her room and walk to her crib. I pick her up and give her a dummy and walk to the changing table. I change her diaper and walk to her closet to get her outfit for the day. I get her outfit that had a big M with a bow on the top left corner of the M on it in gold with a black and Maddie in black on top of the M. I get her gold bow with black and white stripes on the headband part and put it on her.

 I get her gold bow with black and white stripes on the headband part and put it on her

Sophia fed her while I went to go get her carrier from the game room. Where is been for the past couple of weeks. I get her carrier and bring it to her room. I get to her room and she's still feeding. So, I just go and get her diaper bag that grey, white, and pink.