Chapter 8 - Turning Into A Toddler

*Sophia's POV***

Sophia: Baby, he is your daddy and I'm your mommy. This is your little sister and we don't throw fits. Okay?

I pointed to each one of us when I said our names he pointed at Maddie.

Asher: She's my sister? She's so cute!

he says so cutely

Sophia: Yes, she's your sister and she's a newborn.

Asher: Mommy, what is she doing?

(A/N He only calls Sophia mommy because he likes her the most. He calls Maddie his sister because he likes her. But he is going to be really difficult so he's not going to be easy to get into a newborn headspace.)

Sophia: She's eating baby.

He looks so confused looking at her nursing.

Asher: What's she eating? there not food there.

Sophia: She's a baby. She can't eat the food we eat. So, she drinks milk.

He still is so confused it's so cute.

Asher: But, why is she on you when he can give her milk?

He pointing at Lucas. Lucas looks sad that Asher called him a he and not daddy.

Sophia: Babe, it's gonna be okay. When he goes into headspace. We won't be able to stop him from calling you daddy.

He just nods and leaves with a smile on his face. After, he looked at Maddie and me. I focused back on Asher.

Sophia: Because, mommy has to produce the milk and she gets it from me. So, she can eat.

He is so confused it's so cute.

Asher: Why?

Sophia: Baby, because she's a baby. Eats from mommy's boob it's healthier for her.

I finish dinner.

Sophia: BABE!

Lucas: Yea!

Sophia: Dinner's ready. Can u bring Maddie's rock 'n play in here please?

He comes into the kitchen with Maddie's rock'n play.

He sits it down beside my chair and his. I pull Asher's highchair towards me.

 I pull Asher's highchair towards me