Chapter 7 - Kidnapping Asher

*edited*
***Asher's POV***

As I'm walking home I bumped into someone. I fall but before I hit the ground. I feel someone catch me and lift me up onto my feet. I look up since I'm really short and see the most powerful gang leader. Lucas Smith standing there looking down at me. He actually looks really nice but I heard he has a newborn daughter. So, he might be nice looking on the outside but ready to kill on the inside. I heard one of his gang members almost got killed by Jackson for trying to hurt her.

***Lucas's POV***

All was going fine until I went to pick him up and he started to run. Jackson was behind him and he had the chloroform, we chase after him. I caught him and put the cloth over his mouth and nose. He finally breathed in and passed out. I got back in the van and sat in the back with Soph and Mads. Soph took Asher and changed him into a diaper and a onesie that said Asher with a hat that said just born and put pants on him.

 Soph took Asher and changed him into a diaper and a onesie that said Asher with a hat that said just born and put pants on him

(Dummy and onesie)

(Dummy and onesie)

We start to go back home halfway through the ride home he starts to whine. So. Soph gave him a dummy but then he started to cry. I figured he was hungry so I gave him a bottle.

 I figured he was hungry so I gave him a bottle

(His bottle)

He quites down and drinks his bottle after his done. I unbuckle him I pick him up and burped him. Then, put him back in his carrier and buckled him in. I cover him up with his blanket.

*Skip rest of the time home*

We get home and I take Asher and Maddie to the living room. I take them out. I change Maddie's diaper and lay her down in her playpen. Then, go to Asher, I change his diaper and lay him down in his playpen. Then, I sit down on the couch and watch TV.

*An hour later*

Asher wakes up and starts throwing a fit and wakes Maddie up. I calm Maddie down by giving her to Jackson. I go get Asher I pick him up and see he spit out his dummy. I pick it up and give it to him but he spit it out in his hand a thew it on the floor.

Lucas: Hey we do not throw things.

Asher: Who the fuck are you? You can't tell me what to do.

Lucas: Actually I can because I'm your daddy. So, you have to listen to me and your mommy.

Asher: YOUR NOT MY FUCKING DAD! I DONT HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! I'M 16 AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!

Maddie starts screaming I look at Jackson and he nods and leaves with a screaming baby.

Lucas: One we don't yell at daddy and especially around your sister and two we don't throw fits.

Soph comes down the stairs and to the living room.

Sophia: Why is he screaming? Why is Maddie screaming and crying? She usually never does.

Lucas: Maddie screaming and crying because she's not used to screaming. Since, we never scream around her. He's screaming because he's not in headspace yet.

Sophia: Baby why are you screaming at daddy? You are scaring your sister.

Asher: HES NOT MY FUCKING DAD AND SHES NOT MY SISTER I WANT TO GO HOME!

Soph doesn't do people screaming at her.

Sophia: One you don't yell at mommy. Two he is your daddy and she is your sister. Three this is your home. Four if you scream at me again I will not mess around and spank you.

I walk up to his room with Soph following me. We get to his room I lay him on the changing table and he starts screaming and kicking. I quickly change his diaper and pick him up and he's still kicking and screaming.

Lucas: Asher Lee Smith if you don't stop right now I will spank you.

Asher: Spank me seriously? You aren't my FUCKING DAD!

I sit down in the rocking chair and pull his diaper down

Lucas: I'm going to give you 15 since it's your first spanking.

He starts screaming and fighting me.

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK *

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

*SMACK*

By the end he is crying really bad and he has a red butt. I get up and put some lotion on his butt. I pull his diaper up we go down stairs to see. Maddie and Soph in the kitchen, Soph is making dinner. While Maddie is feeding in her wrap baby carrier. So, Soph can still breastfeed Maddie and do stuff like dinner. As soon as Asher sees Soph he makes grabby hands at her. He obviously he doesn't like me right now so I was going to give him to Soph.

Lucas: Hey babe, what are u cooking?

Sophia: Chicken legs, salad, and pasta.

She looks at me and see Asher making grabby hands at her. She takes him and put him the her side that Maddie isn't on and he lays his head on her shoulder.

***Sophia's POV***

I grab Asher and put him on the side that Maddie isn't on. He lays his head down. He makes whining sounds to I grab his dummy and give it to him. He takes it and starts to sucks on it. I didn't know he was crying. Until I felt my neck get wet I looked at him and he was crying.

Sophia: Bubba, what's wrong? Why are you crying?

Asher: I wanna go home and he spanked me

Sophia: Baby, this is your home now. Your family doesn't want you anymore. They treat u bad mommy and daddy love u and want to give you a new childhood. Why did daddy spank you.

Asher: His not my daddy. Because I wouldn't stop screaming and kicking.
-------
1031 words yayyyyy love u guys thanks for all the votes and I've been working on this chapter all time hope u liked it and thank u for all the views and votes love u guys-Aleia💖