Chapter 19 - Finally Leaving The Hospital

*edited*
***Sophia's POV***
The doctors said we can leave today but we have to keep an eye on her. Right now we are packing up all the things we brought here. I get Maddie dressed in her going home outfit.
(Her outfit↓↓)

I got her dressed and then cleaner her car seat out. Once I cleaned her car seat I lay her down in it. I buckle her in and cover her up.
(Her car seat and cover ↓↓)

After I get her buckled in I put her blanket over her and give her her pacifier with her name on it. I close the cover and start packing Maddie's diaper bag and duffle bag. Getting to go home after I finish with Maddie's stuff I put it by her carrier. Then start on Lucas and mines things I packet the suit case first. Next, I go to the bathroom getting all the our soaps and shampoos and conditioners. I grab Lucas's shampoo and conditioner first I put them in his bathroom bag, then I grab my shampoo and conditioner and put it in my bag, and then grab Maddie's shampoo and conditioner and put it in her bag. I grab the soaps and put them in each of our bags and then grab the towels and wash clothes do the same thing.
(Their bags↓↓)

(Lucas)

(Sophia)

(Sophia)

(Maddie)Once I was finished packing all the bags I put the puppy's in lashes and the put them beside Maddie's carrier

(Maddie)
Once I was finished packing all the bags I put the puppy's in lashes and the put them beside Maddie's carrier. Then I grabbed their food, the bowls and all their things and put them in a suit case and then I put up Maddie's playpen. When I was done with that Lucas walked into the room he came up to me and kissed me.