Chapter 9 - Bad Baby

*edited*
(Maddie's Stuffie^)
***Jackson's POV***

I wake up and take a shower. I get dress and go to Mads room. She's wide awake and just laying in her crib. I walk to her and pick her up and lay her on her changing table. I change her diaper and walk to her closet. I pick out an outfit for today.

(Maddie's outfit)I pick out a camo dress at the bottom of the dress says 'Daddy's Little Hunter' in orange with two big orange bows on the top of each strap with the diaper cover with a bow on the top of the diaper cover

(Maddie's outfit)
I pick out a camo dress at the bottom of the dress says 'Daddy's Little Hunter' in orange with two big orange bows on the top of each strap with the diaper cover with a bow on the top of the diaper cover. It has a bow headband with a brown band and camo and orange bow. I dress her  then, thought it would be funny to put a note in Maddie's crib saying 'Shes mine now and you can't have her back and you will never see her again' it said. I laugh at it and go to the kitchen eat breakfast. I give her a bottle and go to the living room with Maddie. After, she's done I burp her. I start playing with her and she started giggling and squealing.

 I start playing with her and she started giggling and squealing

(She looked like this)

She was so cute and then I heard a scream. Lucas calling a gang meeting now in the living room so I walked to the kitchen.

***Sophia's POV***

I wake up and go to Maddie's room. I walk to her crib and not see her there instead there's a note saying 'Shes mine now and you can't have her back and you will never see her again'. I scream and Lucas comes running in and reads the note.

Lucas: I WANT THE GANG IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW GANG MEETING NOW!

***Jackson's POV***

The whole gang is in the living room now and I walk in.

Jackson: Looking for this cutie, Lucas.

He looks up and comes running to me. He takes Maddie and hugs her close to his chest. Like he's gonna lose her.

Lucas: Where'd you find her?