And That's The Waaayyyy The News Goes!

Hiya, folks!! Hopefully some of you have read my other works, so you know some of how I write. It's mostly Rorty *cough* sin *cough*
The way this will work is thus:

I will take any and all requests anybody has, posted in the comment section or sent to me in PM's. There are no limits, and there are no guidelines.

If you want me to write an adventure for regular Rick and Morty with no strings attached, I'll send those motherfuckers to a planet and have them kick some ass together.
If you want me to write about any ships, not just specifically Rorty/C137Cest, I'll have some folks get jiggy with it.
If you want me to break a few hearts and kill somebody, or bring somebody back from the dead, change the outcome of any situation, or simply want to see my rendition of somebody completely going ballistic, lemme know.

If you have a specific title, writing style, font setting (italics, bold, underline) that you want me to use, include it in your request, please. I might not reply to all requests, but I will most definitely try to get to each and every one of them. Please be specific with what you want as it helps me get a clear idea for what you would like to read.

Shoot for the moon. I'm always in the mood to write some weird stuff. This'll give me time to take a break from the other stories and shit I'm working on.
Let me know if you don't want me to write your username in the chapter as I will be doing such to credit the individual with the original idea unless they're uncomfortable with people knowing what goes on inside their head.
I look forward to seeing your responses!

~Rick Motherfucking Sanchez~

Eat a fart, Jerry. Eat a huge ass fart.