Good Shit.

Just wanna say I officially paved the fuckin' way for this omjesus xD

Story For:
BonBon-The-Bunny
Mortytheslut

Seriously I love you guys omf

Content:
More of that sinful Rickle
So... horny...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morty sat in his bedroom, Rickle already clasped firmly in his hand, chewing his lip and anxiously pleading with Morty.
"Mo-Morty, you got- urp you gotta ju-just... please.." He mumbled the 'please', hating that he was so desperate for this. He writhed in Morty's hands, both relishing in and hating the teasing strokes he didn't even know Morty was aware of. The brunet had figured it out. His entire body was sensitive to every bit of contact given to it.

The brunet strained his greedy little ears, innocent eyes wide as he held Rickle delicately in his hands. "What?" he mumbled. He had heard, he just wanted to hear it again. Rick had never begged before, and he was so desperate in Rickle form.
When Rickle said nothing, still writhing as Morty dragged his fingers lightly all over his pickly body, Morty huffed. He parted his plump lips, bringing Rick closer as he moistened them heavily. He ran the flesh all across Rickle, pulling him sideways through his lips as his tongue darted out of occasion. Rickle's eyes crossed again as he writhed about, panting harshly. "M-Morty," he panted, his eyes screwing shut. "S-Say it again," Morty stated. When Rickle still refused, Morty shrugged. He brought Rickles bottom side up to his lips, playfully darting his tongue over and around him. Rick groaned, writhing almost uncontrollably now.

The only thing Rick hated about this was the control Morty got over him. The brunet could tease Rick until he embarrassingly crumbled, or until he caved. Rick was a man of strong endurance. Just.. not a pickle of strong endurance.

Morty shrugged, dancing his lips playfully around Rickle. He was dead set on either hearing it again or taunting Rick until he embarrassed himself.
Morty tauntingly dragged his tongue flat against Rickle, occasionally stabbing at his sensitive body. He watched as Rickle tried to both roll away from and into his touch, his eyes pinched shut and his mouth hanging open, his tongue to the side as drool gathered in Morty's palm.
Morty continued to slurp tauntingly around Rickle until he felt a sharp pain in his finger, shrieking and prying Rickle from his poor fingy-wingy. "Y-You bit me, you as-ass!" Morty shook his hand in the air, almost dropping Rickle.

Rickle laughed haughtily, writhing again as Morty gripped him with enough force to draw a pleasurable gasp from his tiny mouth. "Morty, just do the-the-the thing." Rickle grumbled, wanting so badly for him to just do it already. That was the whole point of this, not for Morty to get off on being in power for once.
"Y-You bit me!" Morty cried again. Rickle rolled his eyes, still tingling all over. "You urp you won't just do it!" He counterargued. "M-Maybe now I-I.. I won't." Morty crossed his arms and set Rickle on his mattress, glaring down at him now. Rickle scoffed, though looked warily at the brunet. "You-You're not serious," he bantered, glaring back just as harshly. "C'mon Morty," he whined after a moment. The brunet simply shrugged, adjusting his shirt as he stood and crossed his room. He opened the door and stepped halfway out, moving to walk out into the house now.

"Please!" Rickle yelled, shutting his eyes tightly and cursing himself. Morty's tentative footsteps were picked up on, followed by the door shutting again. "Please, Morty," Rickle pleaded as soon as he was close enough. "Please." Morty grinned, and Rickle hated himself for giving the kid that sorta power. His self-hatred didn't last long as Morty quickly picked him up again, running his tongue once more all around him as he sat on his bed, folding his legs.

Rick shivered, his eyes remaining unevenly opened as Morty slowly drew him past his lips, his tongue dancing so tenderly around his sensitive form. Rick curled slightly, panting as he unintentionally grazed himself against the upper teeth of Morty's ever-complacent mouth. The brunet hummed around Rickle's form, sending more pleasurable waves coursing through him. He shuddered and moaned, the constricting feel of Morty's throat already enough to have him leaking juice. "Oh shit," Rickle grumbled, breathing heavily. Morty swallowed around him, his throat constricting and massaging his form further as the brunet moaned lightly around him.

"Christ, Morty, you-you-you gonna urp use me o-o-or what?" Rick panted. He hadn't meant to say that out loud, leading Morty to curiously cross his eyes and look down at the flustered form sticking partially from his mouth. He hummed curiously, slowly pulling Rickle from between his lips and holding him out in front of himself. "Wh-What the hell?" Morty asked curiously. Rick huffed, still panting in Morty's delicate hands.

"That's the best thing I've ever felt urp kid, so... please.." Rick pleaded desperately, squirming in the same manner between Morty's fingers. The brunet stared down almost in disbelief, with a touch of adoration. Rick never gave him this much power. It was always him, even when they'd first started doing this.

The brunet placed Rick back within his mouth, using one hand to pull him around as his tongue darted back and forth like Rick was a hot coal, his other hand clumsily sliding his pajama bottoms down. He didn't need much, knowing Rickle was covered in his slobber as he ejected him from his mouth again.

Morty crawled on all fours, reaching a hand beneath himself to ease Rickle into him. "Good," Rickle called out as Morty sighed with the feeling. He leaned down onto his forearms, his ass in the air and his cheek to his mattress as he felt Rickle slowly move within him. This was one of the larger prototypes and Morty had to bite the blanket in front of him to keep from crying out as Rickle danced repeatedly against his prostate.

Rickle moved within Morty, pressing his larger, longer prototype deep into him. He wriggled against the teased bundle of nerves, moving his body in wave-like patterns as he bit down roughly on the puckered flesh. Morty whimpered each time, Rickle enjoying his bit of payback as he shuddered. He wondered how Morty kept his little ass so tight, even after all of the larger prototypes they'd been going through. This was such a regular thing now, and it drove Rick absolutely bananas whenever Beth would serve carrots or celery or anything like that with dinner. Morty would sit there, playfully staring at Rick as he ate, and Rick would sweatdrop, trying to get through his meal as fast as he could before he wanted to just jump on Morty right there and drag him away to the lower lab.
Rickle sighed heavily, shakily, as his eyes screwed shut. He twisted his little body quickly, his tongue dragging against the flesh as Morty squealed into the mattress, his toes curling as he felt so close now. Rickle pulsed almost, vibrating once more with the want to juice himself, as he had begun putting it. He continued wriggling, putting the energy from spinning into making himself shake furiously. Morty wriggled his ass in the air, his breathing erratic as his legs spasmed slightly. He wasn't quite there, and Rick proceeded to clamp down once more on the exposed flesh, wriggling hard and fast as he stabbed his lower portion violently into Morty's prostate.

Morty squealed fervently into the mattress, his groin on fire with the need to cum. Rickle was doing so much it was almost overwhelming.
The brunet ground his hips against nothing, shifting them in the air as he moved, biting hard into the blankets as it felt like electricity shot through him. His ass clenched tight, his legs spasming and giving out. He fell from his position, his and Rickle's orgasms further as Morty ground relentlessly against his mattress, shoved through a second orgasm before he was completely out of breath. Rickle wriggled free of his own accord, juices spilling from Morty as he crawled away and collapsed into a pile of pickly sweat.

Neither of them figured they would ever grow tired of this. Morty enjoyed the fact that he didn't have to deal with an entire person's body, and that he seemed to understand now that he could have Rick vulnerable in his pickled state.
Rick loved his personal drug, loved that they had found this out, even if it had been weird in the beginning.
They just loved it.