Prom Date

Story For: Ultralexis 

Content/Description:
Rorty/C137cest Story
Tiny Rick x Morty (Mature Content)
Morty wants to attend his Junior prom, but doesn't want to go without a date. Summer manages to drag him from the house while Rick comes up with a plan of his own.

*~*~*~*~*

       Morty wandered the halls of Harry Herpson High School, searching for her.

       There!

       The anxious brunet adjusted his curls, ensuring his outfit was straight before he made his way to the voluptuous and outgoing red head, standing by her locker. None of her friends were surrounding her in the moment and Morty's heart swelled with joy. He wouldn't have to deal with them poking fun at him for trying to talk to Jessica.
       Morty stood near the locker just as Jessica shut it. "U-Uh, hi, Jes-Jessica." Morty smiled anxiously, hoping he didn't come off as creepy. "Hi? You're... Morty, right?" The brunet nodded, "Yea, that's m-me." Jessica nodded, smiling in uncertainty. "I wa-was, u-um.. Jessica, I was wondering i-if you, um, wanted to go to the pr-prom with me?" Morty stared at the ground, awaiting his answer. "Uh, you're joking, right?" Jessica stared at the brunet in disbelief. "You know I'm with Brad. I've told you every time you try asking me out. Two years and you still haven't gotten it yet? You really are slow."
       Morty's shoulders slumped in defeat as Jessica walked away with an evil laugh, probably going to catch up to Brad. Morty sighed, walking to the exits. He wished Summer was still in school with him, but she had graduated last year. It was just him as he walked down the sidewalk, towards his house, with his heart heavy in his chest. There were two days left til the prom, and Morty was wondering if it would even be worth attending. He knew he'd be picked on for going without a date, or for going at all. After all, he is 'just a Morty'. He's always known there was nothing special about him.
       Morty, feeling defeated, walked up to his house, ignoring his grandfather tinkering in the garage, his father on the couch playing his iPad, and didn't bother asking where Summer was. He just wanted to be alone in his room, hopefully to waste away before prom night.

*~*~*Time Skip*~*~*

       "You're not gonna skip out on this!" Summer followed Morty through the house. It was Saturday now, prom night. Morty rolled his eyes and walked through the kitchen, "Yes, I a-am. I'm not go-gonna go just s-so they can all make fun of me. I-I'm seventeen, I g-got my whole life ahead of m-me. I ca-can make up for this wh-when I'm destroying my body a-at home as the al-alcoholic we all know I-I'm gonna be." Morty stormed through the room, grabbing a can of soda from the fridge. He shoved past Rick who had been walking in to see what all the noise was.
       "What's euuugh g-got his panties in-in a tweughist?" He spoke to Summer as Morty heard from the living room. "He doesn't want to go to prom because he doesn't have a date. I told him it was stupid because he only gets two in his life, and he's already gonna waste the first if he doesn't go get ready now!" Summer yelled the end as more of an order to Morty, trying to get him to go throw his stupid suit on and stop being such a baby about this. "If mom and dad weren't on one of those couples things, I'd have them dragging him up there and dressing him themselves," Summer complained. "Apparently," Summer continued, "he's just gonna 'make up for it when he becomes the alcoholic we all know he's gonna be'. Because that's what you said, isn't it, Morty?!"
       The brunet had had enough, walking now to stand in front of Summer. "I to-told you," he growled, "I ha-have my whole damn li-life ahead o' m-me to make up f-f-for this. Wh-Who cares if I do-don't go?!"
       "I care! If you go, maybe you could find somebody! Who knows, maybe there's a girl who's upset you didn't ask her!" Summer waved her hands for emphasis and Morty snorted. "L-Like anybody wa-wants this," he motioned over his body. "M-May as well m-m-marry a dumpster. A-Ask Rick, he-he'll tell you th-the same thing."
       With that, Morty stormed off to his room. "He asked Jessica and she turned him down," Summer mumbled. Rick took a long drink from his flask, finding that he definitely needed it now. "Jesus, eugh y-you teen-teenagers an- euuugh and your problems," he grumbled while heading to his garage. Summer heard the door lock and wondered what Rick was up to, deciding it was probably better to go get Morty ready for his prom.