CRACK STORY

This story is supposed to be funny. Personally, I lost my shit while writing it.

Content:
Morty/Pickle Rick
I'M PICKLE RICK, THERE IS NO GOD
Slight Mature Content...?
Morty walks into his grandfather's garage and finds something peculiar yet intriguing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morty sighed, walking through the lower level of his house. Everybody else, to the best of his knowledge, had left him home alone. Even his grandfather had disappeared to somewhere Morty wasn't sure of. The brunet sighed with boredom, deciding to slip off to Rick's garage. Ever since he'd come back and his mother had divorced his father, he'd been going on more adventures. It was odd that Rick would run off and leave Morty like this.
Curiously, the teenager peered into the garage, wondering if maybe Rick was just being eerily quiet today. Nope. Nothing. He wasn't here, and the hatch to the lower lab was completely shut. There was no way he was down there either. The brunet glanced over his desk, looking at the project plans for something he didn't really understand.
Huffing, Morty moved to dejectedly walk from the garage, glancing over towards Rick's work bench. Why the hell does he have- What even is that? A cucumber? A pickle? What the fuck?
Curiously, Morty approached the workbench and grabbed the thing. It was cold and firm, and odd. He flipped it over, looking at it in his hand. He thought he'd heard stifled laughter, but a quick glance around confirmed that he must be hearing things.
As Morty glanced at the object in his hand, he thought odd things. It was a fair sized object, if he were to think about it. His toys were never like this. He had a simple vibrating cock-ring and a few butt-plugs that he had yet to grow used to. He'd never actually used something like a dildo, though the object in his hand reminded him of the urge he'd had to try one.

Let's be rational here, me. This is a food object. Are those even safe? I mean, I hear girls joking about it all the time, but does it work?
I could try. Not like anybody would know. Just me being shameful again.

Morty pursed his lips, looking anxiously at the object. He flipped it over once more, inspecting it, before he shrugged and wandered to his room with it.

Rick was having trouble containing himself. He totally wanted to freak Morty the fuck out, but he wanted to know what was going through the kid's mind as he unknowingly carried Rick up to his room. Rick kept his eyes shut and lips pursed, giving off the appearance of a normal pickle, though he occasionally chanced opening his eyes to see where they were going. It was odd as Morty walked into his own room and shut the door as always, his torn posters hanging limply on the walls. He peeked around, finding that Morty had set him on the bed and grabbed his laptop. What are you doing, kid?

Morty flopped onto his bed, catching the object as it flew into the air and almost onto the floor. He pulled up the usual, watching the actors set the scene as he got comfortable, setting the laptop further down on his legs so he could get 'it' out when he was ready.

Rick didn't dare open his eyes again, knowing he was in a position to get caught in pickle form if Morty happened to glance over. However, his little pickle ears picked up on something funny. Male grunts and groans, and plenty of it. It most definitely was not coming from Morty, as the brunet didn't have a voice that low that also split off into two.
Is he watching gay porn? What the fuck, Morty... Rick found himself wanting to laugh, biting his tongue not to. Morty was watching gay porn, and Rick knew it now. He heard Morty hum in thoughtful wonder before he felt his body lifted into the air again. He heard keys click and what sounded like the last minute of the video replaying the audio. Rick had yet to know what was actually going on, not chancing a look at the screen.
Rick was lost in a moment or two. Something wet pressed against the lower part of the pickle, and he wanted to know what was going on.
Oh my God.. Rick knew what was going on the second he found half of his body submerged in something moist. The kid was practicing his BJ skills... on a hypersensitive pickle... What the fuck...
Rick heard Morty grunt and gag slightly, feeling the hot breath from his nostrils blow over the part of the pickle that would serve as Rick's neck, apparently. He wasn't sure himself, but that would qualify as the back of his neck.
Oddly enough, he found himself enjoying this. His entire body being enveloped in such a feeling was almost intoxicating. He bit his lip, keeping his eyes shut and wondering why his grandson was such a weird fuck. He felt enamel brush lightly along the part of the pickle that served as his back, sighing with the sensitivity of it all before cursing mentally. Morty hadn't heard, which was fine. As long as the little shit kept this up and didn't find out it was Rick, it would be fine.
Rick was submerged up to his neck, almost shaking with the intensity. He hadn't known being in a pickle would up his body sensitivity to such extreme levels. He almost whine in protest as he felt the brunet pull him from his mouth, holding him once more in his hand. He was mildly surprised to hear the clacking of a keyboard again before he was lifted in the air once more, hearing a zipper.