Let's Get Weird.

Story For:
Mortytheslut
theGayberry

You crazy fucks xD it's good I'm right there with you let's get some sssSSSSSSINFUL Pickle Rick for you

Content:
Morty/Pickle Rick
(Fucking love this there are so many ways to do it)
Rick can't get over the last experience.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morty sat in his room, his usual gay porn up as the clock to his lower right displayed nearly three AM. This was his usual Friday night experience, after a long and stressful week at school. It was especially stressful because he was being 'punished' for what he did to Pickle Rick two weeks ago. He received death glares and shameful head-shakes every time he caught Rick's eye, though he didn't really care. He'd gotten back at Rick for everything he'd ever made the boy do for him, for every traumatic experience Morty had been through. He had gotten what he deserved, in the brunet's mind.
Morty sighed, finding that he didn't have the heart to keep watching. That's all he had been doing, too. Just watching the screen, not touching himself once. To him, and many others, there was too much plot, not enough porn, in the video. He shrugged, feeling a bit disheartened as he moved to shut down his laptop.
"MORTY!" The brunet heard a harsh whisper outside of his door, "M-Morty, tu-turn the-the-the urp porn off an-and co-come ou-ou-out eugh here right now."
Morty set his laptop off to the side and rolled his eyes, walking to the door. He opened it to find Rick standing impatiently, gripping the back of Morty's collar and dragging him down the stairs quietly, though the brunet's feet still made shuffling noises as he tried to walk at the awkward angle Rick held him at.

"What the h-hell, Rick?" Morty harshly whispered, blinking repeatedly as the garage was fairly bright. "Sh-Shut it, urp dipshit, and c-come with me." Morty nodded, following Rick down a hatch to the lower basement. "Shut that," Rick demanded, pointing at the hatch. Morty hesitantly obeyed, wondering if they were locked in here now, and clambered down the ladder.

"C-Come here, urp Mo-Morty," Rick grumbled from elsewhere. Morty tried to follow the sound of his voice, horribly coordinated as he was, and found Rick casually sitting in a desk chair, his legs crossed and arms folded over his chest. "Wh-What'd you ne-need, Rick? I-I-it's f-four in the morning," Morty dumbly pointed out. Rick's eyes rolled rapidly in their sockets, "I know that, urp dumb ass. A-And you were wide the fuck urp awake, Morty." Rick pointed sternly before he folded his arms again. Morty huffed in annoyance, "F-Fine. What do yo-you want?"

Rick stood, towering over Morty. "That Pickle Rick th-thing was urp Rick-diculous, dumbass." He growled out, setting his jaw momentarily before he spun around and shuffled with things on his desk. Morty laughed, covering his mouth when he received a glare from Rick. "We're go-gonna kill eugh two-two birds with one stone, here, Morty. L-Look, urp I can- can quote shit analogies and meta- eugh metaphors, too." Morty wandered towards the desk now, furrowing his brow.

Rick went about setting everything up. The little shit made him desperate. No matter what, he couldn't find something so addictive, so fucking amazing. That was the most serene experience, sadly the most erotic. Every inch of him was pleasured, a feeling he could only have metaphorically when in Person Rick form.

Morty stared at the desk now, finding Rick going over schematics once more. There were notes dedicated to G-Force, momentum, speed, etc., and he was honestly a bit worried. "M-Morty, you're gonna urp gonna do what I tell you, because that was eugh wa-was total BS, and you know it. S-So you're gonna do ev-everything eugh I say to do, or I will kill you for that." Rick growled the last part, pointing directly in Morty's face. Morty nodded rapidly, eyes slightly wide. "O-O-Okay," he muttered quietly and stupidly. Rick grunted in approval, sitting in the desk chair. He pointed to another, not too far away, "Drag that over eugh here." Morty did as told, waiting patiently to see what the hell Rick needed him to do.