Surprise!

Story For:
Rikitikitavibitch
(Based off of a comment on 'The Diary')

Content:
Rick/Morty
(Mature Content)
Rick's in for a surprise when he thinks he's alone.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Morty knew something had been bothering Rick for a while. His grandfather had been vastly different, not taking the brunet on any more wacky adventures in a while, nor giving snide remarks to those that totally deserved it.
Currently, the man sat in his garage, locked away again.
Morty sat up on his bed, having been waiting to see if maybe Rick had gotten his shit together and was going to show up at any minute to take him on an adventure. Going on hour two of his thinking, Morty was convinced Rick's shit was, in fact, not together.
The brunet slipped from his room with ease, everybody else being asleep as his clock flashed 11:30 PM. Morty was one of the few individuals, a total of two (or three, depending on the evening), that would stay up after everybody was asleep to do things he didn't have time for in the day.
The garage door was within reach as Morty approached slowly, hearing faint shuffling sounds from behind the door. It was very obvious that Rick was still awake as Morty heard faint cursing, though there was something off about the tone.
Carefully, the brunet pressed the door open. He peered in, finding Rick hunched over at his desk, not fully leaning on the furniture as he sat in his chair. From where Morty stood, a few things were obvious. Rick sat in his desk chair, pants to his hips, legs open, his hand working slowly around his own cock. A short, muffled soft string of profanities flew past his lips as he kept working, his shirt held between bared teeth and away from his lower stomach as his free hand lowered his pants further to allow him to open his legs more.
Morty's cock lurched from where he stood, brought to life in an instant. This had to be the most erotic thing he'd ever personally witnessed, the most human he'd ever seen his grandfather be. The brunet's hand flew to hover above his erection, screaming in its confines as his pajama bottoms grew tighter by the minute. He watched as Rick's hand moved at a faster pace, the man's eyes scrunched shut tighter still as Morty saw him moving his hips into his hand now
The teen slipped back through the house after witnessing his grandfather groan lowly, coming in thick spurts along the garage floor. He didn't want to be caught, to be labeled as the family pervert, though really he already was. He just didn't want to hear everything Rick would say, would call him, if the man found out what Morty saw, what the brunet sat through, lazily palming himself through his pajama bottoms.
He wound up staying awake even later into the night, images and memories flashing through his mind and quickly becoming all he could think about.

*~*~*

It had become a somewhat regular thing for Morty to slip off and peer curiously into the garage, catching his grandfather only two more times over the next week, before Rick began locking the garage door behind himself like he felt paranoid. He felt guilty, sitting next to the man at the dinner table, knowing he'd watched him get off in his garage, and had later gotten off to the memory in his room. It seemed to be the most dominating thought, his grandfather in a vulnerable state, squirming in his desk chair as his hand pumped almost unforgivingly around himself. The way Morty saw it, it was almost like Rick was both punishing and pleasuring himself, as though he was as guilty about something as Morty was when he watched, like Rick was getting off to something he shouldn't.
According to Rick himself, even he hadn't gone on adventures lately. He'd come home one day and asked Morty if he 'was a simulation' several times, going almost insane, and the brunet wondered what the hell he was talking about. His grandfather had seemed almost guilty ever since that adventure, almost avoiding Morty entirely.
Now, Morty had been doing a lot of thinking lately. Dangerous, really, the second the thinking process starts for the teenaged brunet.
He couldn't stop thinking about his grandfather, almost completely unable to get it up unless his thoughts consisted of the man now. All it was anymore was Rick. So, the brunet pieced together a small plan, just enough to get a teensy bit closer to him.