Fake Love in a Ball Dance Party:1700s

Im starting my Diabolik Sisters series

(Genderbend because I love genderbending lol)

since I couldn't finish it in the last accounts I had, but now I am.

King Karlheinz Sakamaki- Queen Kasumi Sakamaki
Richter- Raicho

Cordelia- Chojiro
Beatrix- Bezuta
Christa- Chieko
Shu- Shiori
Reiji- Reika
Ayato- Ayako
Kanato- Kanata
Laito- Lieko
Subaru- Sumiko
Kino- Kina
Yui- Yuki

°

(I'll be adding a few characters of my own)

This is first chapter! Hope y'all like it!😘😄

Queen Kasumi Sakamaki

°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The night of a demonic world, in a ball dance was going to be full of important people that the Queen of Vampires only knew.

Women wearing their classic, big, elegant dresses, with their beautiful extravagant hairstyles. Men wearing their elegant, classic black tuxedos. Their hair combed back perfectly.

It was the days of 1700 in the Demon world. As people were coming to the castle, Butlers lead them to the big room that look like a luxurious restaurant with musicians on stage. It was loud and full.

The beautiful Queen Kasumi walked in waving at everyone with a smile. Her big dress suit beautifully on her. Her long white, golden hair let down her back.

While three woman followed behind her. As they were talking together, Queen Kasumi was interrupted by a single tap on her shoulder.

She turned around and smiled at the handsome young looking man in front of her.

"Hello Chojiro! Are you having fun?"
She asked him. The tall purple haired man with bright green eyes, grinned at her " Yes I am." he chuckled. " I.... want to give this roses to the most beautiful woman of this place~" he expressed.

The three women behind her covered their mouths and chuckled in a very exaggerated way. Queen Kasumi smiled, her cheeks turning into a slightly red color. "Thank you Chojiro, they're very pretty..."

How adorable....she thought.

Chojiro glanced at the three ladies behind her. He smiled at them. "Hello ladies, uhh....all of you also looked beautiful to night, now....... if y'all excuse us, I need to talk to the queen..... privately" he winked at them making them blush a little and looked away....again with the exaggerated laugh.

"Yes yes! We'll go" They said and started to walk away. Chojiro turned back to look at the Queen. " Let's talk in the garden........" He said and gesture her to walk first.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
A beautiful woman with blond hair and blue eyes glanced at the young men right next to her. He was tapping his fork against the plate. He looked thoughtful.

"Bezuta?....is everything all right?" She asked, her hand on his shoulder. The blond men with blue eyes looked up at her and stayed silent for a few seconds. "Oh....yes..... it's just that I'm very tired because of work" He simply answered and look away from her. He notice the Queen and Chojiro walking out of the mansion