chapter 7

After a Year

After a Year

" Chieko......I have good news for you....." The queen said as she sat in the chair next to the table, beside Chieko. In her arms, she was holding a baby.

" What is it?" He asked. " Look.... our baby" the Queen smiled but Chieko's smile disappeared. " W-what?.......are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious..... why?" The queen said, her face forming into a confuse expression.

" W-we can't have kids.....were cousins.....this is bad!" He stood up from the table and clutch on his hair. "This is wrong...." He whispered. " What are the others going to think?" He looked at the queen. The Queen with a smile, stood up and walked towards him. She caressed his handsome face.

" No one will know nothing.....it's going to be a secret between you and me......if someone ask me about the baby's father....I'll say it's someone else but not yours.....if that makes you happy?" She asked him giving him a peck in his pale lips.

He nodded. " I love you Kasumi and our baby" He said looking at the baby girl. " Her name is Sumiko......" The queen smiled.

" I love it..." The albino man said.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

DIABOLIK SISTERS
*
*
*
*
*
*

Years and years passed. The Queen's children have grown into beautiful little girls. They all live in separated mansions. The triplets in one house with their Father, the other two living in another house, and the youngest living in another house.

Queen Kasumi walked inside the
Mansion and stop right in front of Chojiro. Chojiro stepped away which three cute little girls stood. They didn't smile, just stood there looking at their mother.

The queen smiled and her golden eyes shined. " Hello my pretty girls ...." She asked with a smile.
" Hello, mother..." They three little girls said, still not smiling.

" So are you three ready to go to your new home with your other siblings?" The queen asked. The girls looked at each other. " New siblings?..." The bright red headed girl with two cute braids asked.

The queen suddenly looked at Chojiro. " You didn't tell them about their siblings?" She asked him. Chojiro looked away. " I forgot to tell him....I was too busy...." He said. The queen raised an eyebrow. " Chojiro.....you don't do anything....." She sighed and looked at the three little girls.

" I'll explain to you girls on the limo" she said to them. " Are they going to be nice?" A red orange haired girl with a green bow on top of her head asked. " Yes they are going to be very nice!" The queen replied.

" They're not gonna take my candy away right?" The cute purple headed girl with two little ponytails asked while drowning.

" No! Haha" the queen chuckled. " And can I take Tessy with me?" The purple headed girl asked again while showing her little Teddy bear to her. The queen nodded with a smile.

" Yes, now let's go!" She smiled and clapped. " Bye Chojiro...." The queen said slightly pushing the girls towards the door. " Bye dad!" The purple headed girl said while waving a goodbye at him. " Bye~~!" Sang Chojiro. " Take care of Tessy....she was expensive!" He said.

The queen rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Come on girls!" She rushed them and soon they left.

" Come on girls get inside!" The queen opened the door for them to get inside. Then the queen got inside. " Ready?" The driver asked. " Ready!" They said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you liked the chapter plz vote 😊