Chapter 5

"What!!!!!" Chojiro yelled at Raicho

"What!!!!!" Chojiro yelled at Raicho. "how the hell!!......" He looks around his room desperately. "Chojiro....calm down.....she probably did not told you for a reason." Raicho calmly said, slightly smirking.

"All this time she left me alone, she was with him!?.......a-and they have two children?....!!" He angrily said as he clenched his fist. "What are you going to do now?" She asked.

Chojiro looked at her "I don't know......." He disappeared from his room to who knows where. Reicho stood there with an evil smirk.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been three years, after the secretly marriage between Bezuta and the queen. They had two girls, Shiori two years and Reika one. Also Kasumi has kept a secret from Bezuta ; she has three triplets. The first born Leiko, then Kanata, and then Ayako. The triplets are daughters of her and Chojiro, but again Bezuta does not know about this.

\Night/
Kasumi Enter the mansion where the triplets and Chojiro lives. She just came from her political job in the human world. She sat on the nearest couch in the living room. It's night in the demon world. At that time, they're supposed to be awake...."I'm tired....." She whispered, sleepy. "Why did you lie to me?...." Chojiro asked as he appeared from the dark halls and walked towards her. Kasumi sat up and looked at him weirdly. "You have.....another man......a-nother husband.......and two little brats!!" He suddenly yelled. "Be quite!.. you'll wake the gir-",
" I don't fucking care!" He yelled once more. "Love, love! Who the hell told you that!" Kasumi said as she suddenly stood up and confronted him angrily. "I.. it doesn't matter who told me!.....that point is you cheated on me!.....and lied to me!" Kasumi chuckled. "It was Raicho right?" she shook her head " And what about you?..." She narrowed her eye brows, crossing her arms. "Eh....what do you mean?" He looked at her confusing. "Last visit I caught you kissing another woman in the yard, but I didn't nothing because I had better things to do ......so.....your no one to tell me that I cheated on you......" She quietly said as she started to walk slowly to her room upstairs. "And your not sleeping with me" she said. Chojiro gazed at her "are you ending our relationship?" He asked. ".....I don't care anymore.....you can leave or stay...I don't care.....I don't care, I don't care" she disappeared. Chojiro sat down on the couch and leaned his back. "What y'all staring at?.....go to work!" He annoyingly said to the maids that were hiding in a corner and heard the whole conversation. They quickly left. "Annoying!" He yelled on purpose.

🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
Short chapter?

I'll keep updating. Hope y'all like this